RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

An option for the test is such (I believe this idea was put forward, i have taken the next step):
Teams and drivers choose a target for the test.
Drivers:
Target 1st: 50 skill to be distributed as you want
Target top 10: 20 skill to be distributed as you want
Target top 16: 5 skill to be distributed as you want

Teams:
Target 1st: 4 HP to be distributed as you want
Target 2 cars top 10: 2 HP to be distributed as you want
Target 2 cars top 15, or 1 car top 10: 1 HP to be distributed as you want

values can be changed as needed, but I think the risk/reward is fair enough. No one can get more than their target, e.g. driver picks top 10, gets first. only gets 20 skill.
Still with quali/race format, or back to both tests in quali format?

Sounds good else (maybe 25/10 for top10/16?). Will wait with target until results & budget are up.

Still with quali/race format, or back to both tests in quali format?

Sounds good else (maybe 25/10 for top10/16?). Will wait with target until results & budget are up.
i want it to be that taking no risk gets minimal reward, and a little more risk gets a little more reward.
lets face it, some people aren't going to have a hope in getting top 16, so they don't lose much hopefully

JACK STAYS OUT OF CARNAGE
R06 - Austria - Race.png

Formula FG hasn't been short of some fantastic moments of viewing, and the highlights wheel from Austria is no exception. British DTK driver Jack Hunsley was able to control his own race, picking up the pieces as his championship rival in Pablo Diehl became involved in multiple incidents. Firstly, while battling for the lead, Hunsley's teammate Tapio Rinneaho attempted to pass Diehl for the lead at turn 8. Contact sent the Brazilian to the rear of the field, as Rinneaho inherited that lead, and soon pitted. Diehl though, went off again at turn 8, upon rejoining collided heavily with Joel Rautavaara, as Apex continue a barren run.
Ben Utzer led BRT to second after Diehl ended his race in the turn 8 barriers, with Speedy Racing's Manolis Sigoulakis finally getting a strong race again, scoring third place. 2KF1 had another strong effort with McNamara leading Keranen in 4th and 5th, a while ahead of Dovizioso in 6th, Neron in 7th and Said in 8th. Tom Barrett drove to his first ever points, while Tim Engberink was able to hold onto 10th ahead of the super fast Noack and rejuvenated EvoGP of Dimas.
R06 - Austria - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Twigster151 You got the win today, do you think you had the pace to win anyway?
@Benutzername You've finally gotten more points than your teammate, can you at least catch him?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Congratulations on a first podium, can you now continue your form?

Paddock Press
@kedy89 @Jimlaad43 Your thoughts on the collision of Diehl-Rinneaho.
@Joel Rautavaara Did you know the position of Diehl at all?
@Tom_Tpb How do points feel?
@Tapio Rinneaho @Diehl Your thoughts on your collision, your races after that?
@XenForo @needforspeedgamer your thoughts on your collision?

@kedy89 @Jimlaad43 Your thoughts on the collision of Diehl-Rinneaho.
A massive shame. Tapio had been quicker there and had pulled side by side with Pablo into turn 8 a few times, so Diehl knew Tapio would be there. Then when Tapio has a great run, Pablo swipes into Tapio and spins out. He knew Tapio would try to overtake there, and tried a stupid move to stop it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%