RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

@kedy89 @Jimlaad43 Your thoughts on the collision of Diehl-Rinneaho.
I think I deserve to have a word here too.

Just silly. This battle has taken way too much. We were on a big run to score a good result in Monaco, tbh with the worst tier 2 engine we did a great job to keep up with the front runners most of the time. But all the time there is something that is stopping us. Like they wanted to sabotage us to not win the title, in my eyes we deserved to battle with DTK and BRT. But the amount of bad luck was just silly.

@Manolis Sigoulakis Congratulations on a first podium, can you now continue your form?
Let's hope so. Today's race was really encouraging as it is the first podium of the season for me. But most importantly, Speedy was quick in the dry, after we had some bad races in Imola and Montmelo. That is a great psychological boost for the team, and we must now try to keep the momentum, have no problems in testing and come back stronger in Monaco. And because it is Monaco coming up:

QS: +30
RS: +15

RDFIA Press Conference
@Benutzername You've finally gotten more points than your teammate, can you at least catch him?

We always have been close to each other, dont forget that. In the races he won i could even overtake him in the first stints. Imola was quite a disaster, though, and the first two races cant be really seen as "won over teammate" We both had to many incidents.
I guess we are pretty close in terms of speed, but i think he is a tad faster so it will be hard.
But the most important thing is to concentrate to win as a team and not as a driver. We want to get the constructors title, which will be extremely hard against DTK and some other teams like 2KF1 and maybe some more teams. I also want to win the driver title of course, but in the races Pablo had a bit more luck so far than me. I would compare our performance so far with Bottas and Massa. I am like Massa, sometimes really fast but also somehow dont get a win, and somehow do not have that much points but still not bad. Pablo was somehow constantly in front, we are close to each other but in the standings there was quite a gap between us so far.
Just hope one of us can get the title, but Jack looks incredibly strong and Tapio was really fast in Austria aswell.

@kedy89 @Jimlaad43 Your thoughts on the collision of Diehl-Rinneaho.
An idiotic attempt to pass Pablo, he wasn't even besides him. The only thing he did was pulling out of the slipstream, then braking late without even the slightest chance to get past. Pablo was on the ideal line, and he was clearly ahead. How @Jimlaad43 can think he swiped into him and should have left space is beyond my knowledge. I don't deny that Rinneaho was faster, but he can't push other drivers off the track if he fails to find a way to overtake them on track.

@Aidan Keranen: what format will the test have? Need to know that before I can make my buys.

@Tapio Rinneaho @Diehl Your thoughts on your collision, your races after that?
About the first incident, I think it was a racing incident. I had been the fastest driver all race and it looked like Pablo was running wide there so I stuck my nose in there but then he suddenly made the turn in. I feel sorry for him.
The second incident though I don't feel sorry but furious. If you keep crashing out of the circuit lap after lap, don't you think it's better to retire rather than destroy fellow drivers' races? This time it cost two the races of two Finns, who knows what will happen once we get to Monaco...

Don't take this too seriously, it's just RPing ;)

e. Edited with my byus: +20 Race skill @Aidan Keranen

Last edited:
About the first incident, I think it was a racing incident. I had been the fastest driver all race and it looked like Pablo was running wide there so I stuck my nose in there but then he suddenly made the turn in. I feel sorry for him.
The second incident though I don't feel sorry but furious. If you keep crashing out of the circuit lap after lap, don't you think it's better to retire rather than destroy fellow drivers' races? This time it cost two the races of two Finns, who knows what will happen once we get to Monaco...

Tbh... He retired on his own it seemed :p

Like: "Oh no, it happened again." *Drives towards track* "Oh no.... Better not drive again back to the circuit. *spins the car around* *drives towards the wall* *CRASH*

e. Edited with my byus: +20 Race skill @Aidan Keranen
Yellow flags were out when you crashed in the debris, should have slowed down a bit :p

In Season Test 1 will be run in a qualifying session, any different purchases or targets please change now.
Marketplace for the test will close at 10am Tuesday AEDT. It will re-open after the test results.
It will close again at 10am on Thursday AEDT for the Monaco Grand Prix.
As soon as the marketplace reopens, any team/driver with rewards must request them to be used if they want them added for Monaco. They are permanent as well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.