RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

So each test are two tests? Or how do you mean that?
there are two in season tests, one after Austria, one after Germany
Because they would have both been run as quali sessions, that arguably means BRT and DTK are going to take the majority of the spoils. At least if one is a race session, it might open up some other teams/drivers sneaking in and getting something

there are two in season tests, one after Austria, one after Germany
Because they would have both been run as quali sessions, that arguably means BRT and DTK are going to take the majority of the spoils. At least if one is a race session, it might open up some other teams/drivers sneaking in and getting something
Instead of the race results you take the fastest laps of the race then for the order? That only works if everyone has the same fuel load in the race, else the cars with less have an advantage. Also those driving in a pack of cars might not be able to set any fast laps at all. What about those who might get involved in a crash early in the race, as that's not related to cof.

Don't like it tbh.

Instead of the race results you take the fastest laps of the race then for the order? That only works if everyone has the same fuel load in the race, else the cars with less have an advantage. Also those driving in a pack of cars might not be able to set any fast laps at all. What about those who might get involved in a crash early in the race, as that's not related to cof.

Don't like it tbh.
Because you're one of the those who benefits from the old rules ? :p

:unsure:

@Aidan Keranen Maybe some kind of test objective is an idea? The average of a teams results will be the objective and if both cars finish above it they'll gain a slight bonus? Imo this way every team has the same chances
Maybe give each team a small aim and a big aim. Say Cedars for example - $300 for 6th-10th, $600 for 1st-5th. (I chose the money as an example, I have no idea how much can be won in the tests)

BRT and DTK would have to be
Small: Both cars top 8
Big: Both cars top 3

Maybe give each team a small aim and a big aim. Say Cedars for example - $300 for 6th-10th, $600 for 1st-5th. (I chose the money as an example, I have no idea how much can be won in the tests)

BRT and DTK would have to be
Small: Both cars top 8
Big: Both cars top 3
On one hand it sounds good, but on the other hand... Someone needs to say the team objective, and i dont think every team will be satisfied with them. Cause its kinda subjective

i can be directly linked to their championship position in a way?
Though I am incredibly high up the ladder for my qualy skill. So you can't use it and then use it for a qualy session. Can I suggest average equally position and average race position their respective sessions if you catch my drift

Soo...

2nd is really great!

But without my mistake in lap 2(i think) i could have won... Pablo would have been in an even better position without that collision with Tapio. After that (sorry mate) he lost completely his mind it seemed and made hell a lot mistakes, on top of that the... Strange drive into the wall. Next time please avoid them :D

Tapio had awesome speed but was unlucky with the parts on the track cause of the tragic incident between Pablo and Joel.

Without any incidents probably the podium would be with Tapio, Pablo and me, 2nd place still is a great result looking at the race. I could even catch up to Jack alot in the end.
Brilliant Strategy @kedy89 and brilliant pit work. The stop was the most important moment in this race.

While speaking of brilliant...
Brilliant drive from Dimas, just one second out of the points. I can see the progress. Rob had technical problems and lost a lot of time, but in the end he was just 10 seconds behind the points. Without the problems he probably would have been 9th. Thats nice to see.

The key thing of the race is that Joel deserved at least 8th. Again.. :cautious:

Only think I can look forward to is Monaco. The team's home race. Hopefully we spent all our bad luck and can get on the podium for the home fans with some nice strategy and variation.

Last edited:
Yes! Very happy with that result :thumbsup:

Perhaps wasn't the quickest out there today but to win regardless is a verrry encouraging sign. Hopefully we can put our quali BHP to good use at Monaco :)

@Diehl
I won't crash into Joel ever again.jpg

An option for the test is such (I believe this idea was put forward, i have taken the next step):
Teams and drivers choose a target for the test.
Drivers:
Target 1st: 50 skill to be distributed as you want
Target top 10: 20 skill to be distributed as you want
Target top 16: 5 skill to be distributed as you want

Teams:
Target 1st: 4 HP to be distributed as you want
Target 2 cars top 10: 2 HP to be distributed as you want
Target 2 cars top 15, or 1 car top 10: 1 HP to be distributed as you want

values can be changed as needed, but I think the risk/reward is fair enough. No one can get more than their target, e.g. driver picks top 10, gets first. only gets 20 skill.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.