RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Well... We (BRT) look strong again, aswell as DTK but i guess our race performance is better.
I'm optimistic. Im just a bit unsure because of Aidan's comment below the quali result....

---

For OMR/Evo:
2 times 8/13 in practice looked very well, increased performance definnetely. Compared to the practice the quali was quite disapoointing, but still not that bad compared to older quali session, especially if i think of the fact the car was majorly improved for the race and not for the qualifying.

Sooo...

Pretty satisfied with my start, i think mine was the ebst out of the top 4, but i couldnt find a gp to pass more people. Xen's start was a shame, his complete race was a shame. Feel sorry for my compatriot...

Awesome start from Pablo!
Sadly I've done a mistake, not seen on TV, run wide in a corner and lost about 6 seconds. My fault, i am not satisfied with that. The rest of the race was ok looking on my pace. Not really catching but also not really getting catched.

Nice battle between Pablo and Tapio, sadly there was the touch. It can happen, but i feel sorry for Pablo. What a shame! After that he sadly lost his concentration and messed it up a bit, the incident with Rautavaara must have been heartbraking for the Apex team. Feel sorry for them, too. That Tapio lost his race because of that cause he drove above the things on track... Irony.

---

Disappointing start for OMR/Evo. Rob had a really bad start and a technical problem, had to pit. Dimas run wide. In the end it got better, but just because other cars made more mistakes and collisions than us.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%