RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

• Deleted member 161052

Andy Black's Interview
"So Andy, after a new driver for Viper Racing Team was announced, who actually is Tomas Ochlsager, he qualified and finished ahead of you on this race. How do you feel about it?"
It's a good improvement for my team's results. I was outside of the points and couldn't get much power to get up in the Top 10. I was ahead of my rival but it can't be a realistic rivalry between me and him if he keeps getting unlucky at all
"How was the car's performance with a good choice from Poirier?"
Maybe it was a good choice, maybe not. We always buy more horsepower after a race, with 2-3 or more it would be a good one in my view.
"See you at the next round!"
See you too.

• Deleted member 161052

@Aidan Keranen does all of the cars have tyre brands? Because I only know that BRT has Michelin and my rival team has Bridgestone.

Second RDFIA Press Release
Just so everyone knows, my co-commentator of recent events, @Jimlaad43 has been banned from the commentary box until next year.
Partly for his safety, partly my sanity, partly he has exams soon, and mostly so then the angry mob won't find him here and trash the commentary box.
Currently @James McNamara will make his commentary debut in Austria.

..where another Wham! attempt will be made :roflmao:

Also check the perf file to see what tyres each car has
next year as in january.
every team has bridgestone as standard unless i am requested to change them to Michelins, like BRT have done. So everyone bar BRT have bridgestones and that is guaranteed as of last race

next year as in january.
every team has bridgestone as standard unless i am requested to change them to Michelins, like BRT have done. So everyone bar BRT have bridgestones and that is guaranteed as of last race
Is it possible for me to have the Bridgestone slicks with Green Lines from 2010? It looks wrong with grooved tyres on my car. ;)

Is it possible for me to have the Bridgestone slicks with Green Lines from 2010? It looks wrong with grooved tyres on my car. ;)
not at the moment, if ever. but definitely not right now.
wrong budget for Apex Racing @Aidan Keranen
double finish (sponsor) 200$+both cars finished (race) 200$+Daniel 3rd row on the grid 200$
Therefore it will be +3 quali BHP actually.
indeed, also @Steven Poirier Viper should have $650 instead

@Diehl You've taken the glory today, is a title push now what you are looking for?

It's fantastic to win again (for the first time outside Brazil).
I think the most important was that both BRT's drivers achieve the podium, showing the potetial of our car. Now I'm confident that we can fight for the championship title.

I'd like to thank @kedy89 for his fantastic work at the team management.

I also would like to congratulate @Benutzername for his third place.

-------------------

Quali skill: $450
Race skill: $200

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play