RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Could it be that BRT should have 1300? After Imola I spent 800 of the 950, leaving me with 150. Plus the 1150 from this race.
I believe I mentioned this, you only had 850, so only 50 was left over. Therefore 1200 is correct.

Why can't @Rob Sharp or @Bdimas11 take control of the team, in real F1 that is more likely, perhaps? Just saying, that a radical change of team mid-season isn't realistic ;)
Probably because they weren't on the team waiting list. But I agree it's unrealistic that Ben gets to own a team and be a driver.
Unrealistic perhaps, but Davin hasn't been here, Ben is on the waiting list, and this way Dimas and Sharp continue being drivers, and Ben gets to see whether he will fully go manager next season or if he will back out and stick with driving.
I see no problem.

General Impression:
Another strong race by Diehl, an exceptionally strong race by Dovizioso and a solid race from Utzer as well. Too bad Hunsley couldn't keep up the pace and Said's sloth helmet (which is awesome btw!) unfortunately didn't help him to stay in the points. A good debut for Ochlslager and another impressive race by Noack, improving from 22nd to 10th. A sad day however for Harvey, Engberink and for McNamara who could not capitulate on a one stop strategy and falling back down the order towards the end of the race. With only one retirement (Foro with a engine problem) this race was an enjoyable one to watch.

Though I understand that the commentator duo were trying to add some fun to coverage, I personally didn't like the George Michael Christmas song and jokes "interfering" the race coverage to be honest. But that's just my opinion.

Drivers view:
"I must say I'm quite pleased with my performance today. My early retirement at Imola gave me the chance to think on a good strategy for Barcelona. And so it was decided to load the car up with fuel for the race start. This did drop my right back from 15th to 20th, but as the car got lighter I managed to win a couple of places. Then everyone started to pit which gave me a lot of clear air to race in which boosted me -though momentarily- to 2nd place.

At lap 21 I made my first stop to put a limited amount on fuel in the car and a fresh set of tyres. This gave me a good but shorter second stint in which I made up four places, because my car was so much lighter and having fresher tyres than the others in front of me. Then most went for their 2nd stop, which again gave me clear air to race in and handed me 2nd place momentarily.

My second stop was straight forward and made me jump into 10th place, with help of McNamara who held the early 2-stoppers up. I then managed to get past Csákó to get into 9th and Engberink's crash meant I moved into 8th. I nearly caught Ochlsager, but instead of trying a risky pass I chose to preserve my 8th spot and bring home some points for N-Tech."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $400
+10 Race Skill ($100)
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+20 Positive Quali Variation ($100)

Total of Expenses: $400
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 779
Race BHP: 795
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16080
Quali Variation: 280
Race Variation: 250

Will update once Néron makes his team buys again.

@Aidan Keranen in the result by race grid, I'm listed as 9th in Malaysia, I was 8th there ;)

EDIT: Updated numbers with Néron's team buy

Last edited:
The song is due to a forum game i guess?

Whammed... You have to try to NOT hear the song as long as you can during the weeks before christmas (and after :p)

The song is due to a forum game i guess?

Whammed... You have to try to NOT hear the song as long as you can during the weeks before christmas (and after :p)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/racedepartment-vs-wham-2014.95941/ (there's also one in the premium section)
Trust me, nobody liked last christmas in the video :roflmao:
I see, well it would have been handy to give a heads up (about the game) before the race was uploaded. I wasn't aware of such a forum game and therefore it just seemed just a joke of the commentary duo, which I personally found interfering with the race I was watching. No big deal though ^^

I see, well it would have been handy to give a heads up (about the game) before the race was uploaded. I wasn't aware of such a forum game and therefore it just seemed just a joke of the commentary duo, which I personally found interfering with the race I was watching. No big deal though ^^
Then everybody who plays the game would knew that the song is somewhere in teh video and wouldnt watched it :p

Then everybody who plays the game would knew that the song is somewhere in teh video and wouldnt watched it :p
Yes yes, I get that. I meant if I had known about the game beforehand I wouldn't have misinterpreted it whilst watching the coverage. I didn't mean to actually say it's going to be in the video, of course then nobody would watch it, I get that.

Why can't @Rob Sharp or @Bdimas11 take control of the team, in real F1 that is more likely, perhaps? Just saying, that a radical change of team mid-season isn't realistic ;)
Probably because they weren't on the team waiting list. But I agree it's unrealistic that Ben gets to own a team and be a driver.
sorry I forgot to mention, when there is no one on the manager waiting list, this is actually the course of action that can be taken, and options stem from that :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.