RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Comparing route: I haven't got any of my well deserved podiums :roflmao: and the team sits 2nd last in the constructors with that good pace.. you wouldn't see that in real life :D

How much money can I take into next season again? :giggle:

DIEHL DOUBLES UP
R05 - Spain - Race.png

Pablo Diehl made a big statement at the Spanish Grand Prix with a strong effort that netted him a second win in Formula FG. Starting on the front row, Diehl seemed in the first stint to be lacking a bit of speed compared to his teammate, but on the widely accepted 2 stop strategy, he was able to make his move into the second stint, before cruising to the finish ahead of the surprise second place Andrea Dovizioso, securing his first podium finish of the season. The Italian was able to make the most of his powerful Mercedes engine that Elite Two have tuned to be able to blast past on the long main straight, in some instances having secured the position before the braking point. Ben Utzer drove well to take third, but was clearly outshone by his teammate. He led the DTK cars in 4th and 5th, as DTK see BRT take a strong lead in the constructors. 2KF1 had Keranen in 6th, but McNamara gambled on the one stop and paid the price for it. Viper debutant Tomas Ochlsager had a great performance to nab 7th, with Stephan Böhner going underneath the radar for 8th. Csákó and Noack completed the 10, with Sigoulakis taking a remarkable 3rd straight Said-spot 11th spot.

Stay tuned for a RDFIA Press Release shortly
R05 - Spain - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference

@Diehl You've taken the glory today, is a title push now what you are looking for?

@Dovi design You had immense speed, is it just a matter of getting your car to work over a single lap?

@Benutzername Again behind your teammate as he won, did you think you could have won today?

RDFIA Press Release - Post race Spanish Grand Prix
The RDFIA is pleased to announce we found the budget to bring a different way of viewing the championship standings, namely a race-by-race grid. Have fun!
Drivers Race by Race.png

Now to the big topic.

Scuderia EvoGP team manager Dhafin Rizki has been replaced as Team Manager as the team has been taken over. @Benutzername has stepped in to fill this role, and as per Article 9.2 has requested to continue racing for BRT, which has been approved. Note that the two budgets are separate and that Mr. Utzer cannot put personal money into EvoGP.
Mr. Utzer does not get penalised 50% of his race income. (The reason being is that he isn't necessarily here to race and compete, but more to give the drivers (e.g. Sharp and Dimas (lel)) a chance to actually achieve, something which hasn't been given to them thus far)
Mr. Rizki may approach a team to get a drive, but isn't allowed to take charge of a team for two competing seasons.

Requesting that Mr. Utzer post all changes to the team that he has made.

Also I think soon I will start to open out from just the press conference to include a paddock media area, asking some questions to drivers (good races, crashes etc.) and some managers too. Then everyone can have a yarn, but also we want to see teams release their outlook on the race after results, so it looks bettererer :thumbsup: :laugh:

RDFIA Press Conference
@Benutzername Again behind your teammate as he won, did you think you could have won today?
First of all I'd like to thank @kedy89 for his brilliant managing of the team. Both drivers screwed up our first two races with individual driving-errors. Its unusual to still be competitive after a start like that. Thanks for that!
Now to the race: My first stint was really good. I had the speed, if i could kept that i might would have won. Anyway, somehow i couldnt drive as fast after some time after my first stop. Dont know what the problem was, it just wasnt possible anymore, maybe a problem with tyre pressure, our mechanics were not sure. But i still could get the podium, which is really good, too. Pablo could win, we are leading both championships! Fantastic!
I hope i can still be competitive in the next races. I bought Scuderia Evo cause i, as you might know, intended to bring in OMR into the series but the series was already full. Will be interesting to be basically in two teams, hopefully no collisions between us!

--

150$ on Quali Skill
150$ on Race Skill

@Aidan Keranen You screwed up a bit in the standings. My fastest laps are away :p

OnlineRacing.png
I am proud to announce that Online Martini Racing Ferrari joined RDFFG! It replaces Scuderia EvoGP. I bought the team cause the team struggled and was a bit abandoned as it seemed.
There are some changes allowed.

Commercial Name: Online Martini Racing Ferrari @Aidan Keranen: In short you can write OMR
Colours: Dark Blue | White | Black |
Car gets a new livery of course (not finished atm)
Preview:
as.png

Updates later!​

I am proud to announce that Online Martini Racing Ferrari joined RDFFG! It replaces Scuderia EvoGP. I bought the team cause the team struggled and was a bit abandoned as it seemed.
There are some changes allowed.

Commercial Name: Online Martini Racing Ferrari @Aidan Keranen: In short you can write OMR
Colours: Dark Blue | White | Black |
Car gets a new livery of course (not finished atm)
Preview:
View attachment 73387

Updates later!​
As you are taking over EvoGP, for this season I will use OMR-EvoGP where necessary. (a bit like the Spyker/Midland situation from 2006...ish)
the commercial name is fine, but constructors/official names need to recognise it is a takeover of EvoGP. Had Davin 100% pulled his team out fair enough, but not in this case. (thats my feeling and ruling)

First of all I'd like to thank @kedy89 for his brilliant managing of the team. Both drivers screwed up our first two races with individual driving-errors. Its unusual to still be competitive after a start like that. Thanks for that!
Now to the race: My first stint was really good. I had the speed, if i could kept that i might would have won. Anyway, somehow i couldnt drive as fast after some time after my first stop. Dont know what the problem was, it just wasnt possible anymore, maybe a problem with tyre pressure, our mechanics were not sure. But i still could get the podium, which is really good, too. Pablo could win, we are leading both championships! Fantastic!
I hope i can still be competitive in the next races. I bought Scuderia Evo cause i, as you might know, intended to bring in OMR into the series but the series was already full. Will be interesting to be basically in two teams, hopefully no collisions between us!

--

150$ on Quali Skill
150$ on Race Skill

@Aidan Keranen You screwed up a bit in the standings. My fastest laps are away :p
standings were fixed, i seem to have lost $200 for you, so your actual balance is $500, so sorry about that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back