RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

last again and i think the 22nd spot on the grid should be known as my spot for the rest of the season or until i find a replacement

aidan you can't go past my amazing skills for a win. Come on not even giving me a chance. I am the younger version of Craig Lowndes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange....

It always seems that DTK is way better than the rest. But its actually really close.

BRT is always a tad behind or just in upper midfield.
2KF1.... Nearly no highlights in qualifying, i somehow never noticed them that uch in practice and quali.

But somehow all three are leading constructors.

While i recognised Speedy is really fast in races, but not that present in qualifing, too. But they seem to throw away things too often (Malaysia for example).
Not far behind the other 3.

Strange....

It always seems that DTK is way better than the rest. But its actually really close.

2KF1.... Nearly no highlights in qualifying, i somehow never noticed them that uch in practice and quali.

While i recognised Speedy is really fast in races, but not that present in qualifing, too. But they seem to throw away things too often (Malaysia for example).
Have you seen us in the last 2 races? Pure luck that we finished in the points

I'd say if we hadn't had this much retirements, we would have been leading the championship too, or at least close to it.
As Joel could have won Australia but he had a failure and Daniel got rammed off by Manolis from the lead too. And at least 1 car retired in the other 2 races so we got no money to spend.

Have you seen us in the last 2 races? Pure luck that we finished in the points
I often dont have the time to watch the races compeletely. But because i like to watch them very much i often watch like 30 minutes per race.

My impression was that your team is quite fast. Ok.... In imola Manolis pace wasnt that good, i agree

Strange....

They have the best quali bhp and best quali skills (I think), but we're getting closer :D

Remember that the teams pace was purely luck, as each engine was randomised after we picked it. Toyota just has some awesome quali HP, which is kinda leaving everyone in the dust, and leaving my guys in a good spot for races.

Too bad the race BHP and reliability of Toyota is donkey doo. It's nice to be on the front row in every race though :D

e. ...or close to front row...

Too bad the race BHP and reliability of Toyota is donkey doo. It's nice to be on the front row in every race though :D

e. ...or close to front row...
Well, i spent as much money as I could last time to make the car more reliable. Here's hoping for 2 finishes!

EDIT: In fact, it should have the lowest cof of everyone too :D

JUMPING JACK NABS P1
View attachment 72997

Jack Hunsley didn't leave much room for error as he squeezed by Pablo Diehl to take pole for the Spanish Grand Prix. Behind, it was a case of 5 teams in the first 5 rows, all within 2 tenths of a second as qualifying pace became apparent was stronger in some cars than others. Apex put in a strong performance with P6 and P9, but BRT and DTK deserve the plaudits for their efforts.
Rob Sharp continued to put his EvoGP higher than what it conceivably can go, the Monsters struggled to lock row 10 of the grid, while row 11 has been dubbed a mini-Australia as McNamara and Noack will be looking to make big pushes forward in the 75% distance race.
Commentators Comments: Not surprising to see the first three, I had tipped it beforehand and was proven right. But the next 7 spaces came as a surprise, especially the speed from Apex. Sharp continues to impress, as EvoGP seem to be possibly on the brink of a takeover.
Top 3 tips: J. Hunsley, P. Diehl, B. Utzer
Goddamnit, quali skill still haven't improve :( I'm so dooooooooooooooooooooom :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.