RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

9 hours until market close, this is also the deadline for any helmets if people have them

i also remind people that I can make single/double solid colour helmets just to distinguish people if you are unable to make a helmet yourself. Nothing else will be added. I won't do any more than that in regards to helmets.

9 hours until market close, this is also the deadline for any helmets if people have them

i also remind people that I can make single/double solid colour helmets just to distinguish people if you are unable to make a helmet yourself. Nothing else will be added. I won't do any more than that in regards to helmets.
i don't understand how i make the helmet

@Dylan Lopez. You wanted a team, but while you're waiting, the best thing to do is become a driver so you know how the game works. There are seats with @William Néron, @Josh Noack, and @Aidan Keranen if you are interested.
In addition to that @Dylan Lopez
You can become a driver and if there is a free team spot while the season is running you can do the team anyway. Which would mean you are for a short time a driver and a manager instead of... Waiting....

@Omer Said, I made you a sloth helmet anyway :roflmao: If you want to use it, I'll send it to Aidan.
Omershelmet.jpg

EDIT: Added Sloth face :D
omerhead.jpg

Last edited:
@Dylan Lopez. You wanted a team, but while you're waiting, the best thing to do is become a driver so you know how the game works. There are seats with @William Néron, @Josh Noack, and @Aidan Keranen if you are interested.
In addition to that @Dylan Lopez
You can become a driver and if there is a free team spot while the season is running you can do the team anyway. Which would mean you are for a short time a driver and a manager instead of... Waiting....
If he was online after October 15th, I'm sure he would have joined!

I'm not sure my car even has a livery. The car is red at the moment so http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?25,717421 should be alright. The phenom logo one would be cool as there are 2 versions included in the download. Let me know if there is a problem. I would like to create my own Helmet model at some point but I don't really have the time or the skills at the moment.
Your car does have a skin, don't worry :roflmao:

Hi! Is there someone, who have some time to handle with me? I wish a new helmet, but I cannot be able to make it.

My helmet should be simple and should be composed of these tricolor: Red, White and Green.
Plus if it is possible, it would be great, when I will have hungarian crest on it.
I wish something like that:
magyar-cimer.png

Thank you very much!!

JUMPING JACK NABS P1
R05 - Spain - Qualifying.png

Jack Hunsley didn't leave much room for error as he squeezed by Pablo Diehl to take pole for the Spanish Grand Prix. Behind, it was a case of 5 teams in the first 5 rows, all within 2 tenths of a second as qualifying pace became apparent was stronger in some cars than others. Apex put in a strong performance with P6 and P9, but BRT and DTK deserve the plaudits for their efforts.
Rob Sharp continued to put his EvoGP higher than what it conceivably can go, the Monsters struggled to lock row 10 of the grid, while row 11 has been dubbed a mini-Australia as McNamara and Noack will be looking to make big pushes forward in the 75% distance race.
Commentators Comments: Not surprising to see the first three, I had tipped it beforehand and was proven right. But the next 7 spaces came as a surprise, especially the speed from Apex. Sharp continues to impress, as EvoGP seem to be possibly on the brink of a takeover.
Top 3 tips: J. Hunsley, P. Diehl, B. Utzer

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies