RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

jsCVTVC.png

POST-RACE PRESS CONFERENCE
Our performance, as a whole, was under my expectations. Stephan did an excellent performance and took 4 points for the championship, however my own performance was a huge let down. I feel I didn't show what our car is truely capable of. We field the best RACE car on the grid, Supertec did a great job with the optimization of the engine for the race and we are confident they will keep to do so, but it is also our job to prove it.

Now our main focus will be to use this engine to its optimum and for that we need to run consistent races and to keep our cars on the road. Our engineering team is hard at work on the reliability, even more since the issues of Sepang, and they are positive that the problems are already solved and won't came back in the future.

As for the rest of the season, our team hopes to claim the status of regulars in the top 10 and we hope to achieve at least a 5th place in the constructor's championship.

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $400
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Total of Expenses: $400
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 778
Race BHP: 792
CoF: 3640
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 250
Race Variation: 250

EDIT 1: updated with Néron's team buys now.
EDIT 2: updated figures after clearing up a misunderstanding of the impact of personal buys on BHP and CoF.
EDIT 3: updated after Néron's corrected buys

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes