RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

It's great to come away from Sepang with the most points as a team. Race pace was a bit slower than I hoped, but we can improve that.

COF $150
Race BHP $800
Quali BHP $200

General Impression:
What a race! It had a lot of action in it. Less shunting than in Melbourne, though more tricky corners with a lot of spins and outings into the gravel.

Pronunciation:
A lot better than in the Melbourne GP, I think you couldn't improve it further without being able to hear the name being spoken out really. Good attempts all round :thumbsup:

Drivers view:
"Points, points, POINTS! Yes! First points of the season are in, couldn't be happier about that. I didn't think I would end up with points after going off track at the beginning and finding myself behind Néron at the back of the field, but my relatively late pit-stop might have given me the edge over Csákó and Harvey to move up to 8th in the end. Shame I couldn't keep Rinneaho and Foro behind in the last lap, but they were much faster on those new tires."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $400
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Total of Expenses: $400
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 778
Race BHP: 792
CoF: 3640
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 250
Race Variation: 250

EDIT 1: updated with Néron's team buys now.
EDIT 2: updated figures after clearing up a misunderstanding of the impact of personal buys on BHP and CoF.
EDIT 3: updated after Néron's corrected buys
EDIT 4: updated once more after Néron's corrected buys:p

Last edited:
General Impression:
What a race! It had a lot of action in it. Less shunting than in Melbourne, though more tricky corners with a lot of spins and outings into the gravel.

Pronunciation:
A lot better than in the Melbourne GP, I think you couldn't improve it further without being able to hear the name being spoken out really. Good attempts all round :thumbsup:

Drivers view:
"Points, points, POINTS! Yes! First points of the season are in, couldn't be happier about that. I didn't think I would end up with points after going off track at the beginning and finding myself behind Néron at the back of the field, but my relatively late pit-stop might have given me the edge over Csákó and Harvey to move up to 8th in the end. Shame I couldn't keep Rinneaho and Foro behind in the last lap, but they were much faster on those new tires."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $400
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Total of Expenses: $400
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 778
Race BHP: 791
CoF: 4040
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 250
Race Variation: 250
(will edit/update once Néron post team buys)
Well done, and nice insight :thumbsup:

First post has been updated, as said before, Thursday 10am AEDT is when the marketplace closes
@Aidan Keranen the excel sheet on the first post doesn't seem to differentiate between team and personal values for BHP and CoF. For example Néron bought -100 CoF for him personally (between race 1 and race 2), which brings him to 3940 as displayed in your excel sheet, but I should still have a value of 4040, which is not displayed. And I personally bought +3 Quali BHP before the first race, which is displayed (774+3=777), but Néron should have 774 Quali BHP still. Am I right in thinking like this and it's not fully displayed or do all upgrades concerning Quali/Race BHP and CoF have an impact on the whole team, rather than just for the person who bought the upgrades personally?

@Aidan Keranen the excel sheet on the first post doesn't seem to differentiate between team and personal values for BHP and CoF. For example Néron bought -100 CoF for him personally (between race 1 and race 2), which brings him to 3940 as displayed in your excel sheet, but I should still have a value of 4040, which is not displayed. And I personally bought +3 Quali BHP before the first race, which is displayed (774+3=777), but Néron should have 774 Quali BHP still. Am I right in thinking like this and it's not fully displayed or do all upgrades concerning Quali/Race BHP and CoF have an impact on the whole team, rather than just for the person who bought the upgrades personally?
Yeah, slightly confused
Car values do not differentiate between drivers. If you purchase quali HP and William buys race HP, you both get the added HP for both race and quali.
Driver values obviously are different, but the car values are the same for both, as you would normally hope is the case in the real world :D

Yeah, slightly confused
Car values do not differentiate between drivers. If you purchase quali HP and William buys race HP, you both get the added HP for both race and quali.
Driver values obviously are different, but the car values are the same for both, as you would normally hope is the case in the real world :D
Thanks for clearing that up :) I'll better amend the figures in my post then :p

EDIT: changed the figures in my post, they should be correct now.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies