RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

So as we hurtle towards Season 2, there is some good news and some... meh news.

Good news
All the cars except one have been sent. All the sent cars are in the game. All are working except one (just happens to be one of mine :D). Helmets and positions just need doing, otherwise we are setup and ready for season start.

the meh news
Well, take this as you may. It seems that the commentary was a big tick last season, and thats awesome. This season, I regret to inform you, is unlikely to be the same. Whereas I was on a 5 month break last season, this time I am at uni again. This means I won't be able to make time for others to commentate, and if I be honest, there are going to be numerous races in which I will barely make time myself.
What I will aim for though, is to commentate all that I can, especially the 100% races. They are max distance for a reason and they should be given preferential treatment.

So where does that leave us? Many races will be just me, or even no one. Australian commentators who can do the times I am looking at probably will be given a go. If anyone in Europe can make the times though, do say so, just because I doubt we can make it work doesn't mean you shouldn't ask, I personally loved the commentary box antics and would love to see it again.

but yeah, apart from that rather miserable admission, who else is pumped? :D

So as we hurtle towards Season 2, there is some good news and some... meh news.

Good news
All the cars except one have been sent. All the sent cars are in the game. All are working except one (just happens to be one of mine :D). Helmets and positions just need doing, otherwise we are setup and ready for season start.

the meh news
Well, take this as you may. It seems that the commentary was a big tick last season, and thats awesome. This season, I regret to inform you, is unlikely to be the same. Whereas I was on a 5 month break last season, this time I am at uni again. This means I won't be able to make time for others to commentate, and if I be honest, there are going to be numerous races in which I will barely make time myself.
What I will aim for though, is to commentate all that I can, especially the 100% races. They are max distance for a reason and they should be given preferential treatment.

So where does that leave us? Many races will be just me, or even no one. Australian commentators who can do the times I am looking at probably will be given a go. If anyone in Europe can make the times though, do say so, just because I doubt we can make it work doesn't mean you shouldn't ask, I personally loved the commentary box antics and would love to see it again.

but yeah, apart from that rather miserable admission, who else is pumped? :D
Yeah freaking pumped, could you create a list of who is driving for which team, very interested to see.

Well, seems like i have to rely on holidays to do commentating, there goes my hope to commentate in mexico

But yeah bring on the season, can't wait to hear our buggati engine for the first time in the back of our new chassis, with a lot of bhp i hope

how about leave others to commentate without you then? Just an idea.. and leave the GP4 race director on for the entire race
I really liked dual commentaries last season, especially when I was in it too.

87530d4f8e677b2e975244e8a2b00a2dede76d45d22bcdd64bd2c8a47649b5ff.jpg

:D

Definitely pumped for the start of the season and fair enough on the commenting, you have got uni to think about so of course the commentating is of lower priority.

I wouldn't mind stepping into the commentary box at some point, if I can make the times you have in mind. Apart from the time, other requirements are just a mic and Skype?

Also, which team's car hasn't been sent in, I hope it's not N-Tech :unsure: I hope our green monster will be on the grid in Melbourne :D

@Aidan Keranen At this moment of time, do you think you have a date of starting this all up

16th I hope

so you can't leave the PC on and do something else in the meantime?

No, I have to do work on that most often, how could I leave it on for you, I may as well commentate, which means I'm risking $4000 worth per semester for someone halfway around the world to watch my laptop screen

:D not happening

Guys, I made the livery and everything, but now it seems my team is not ready for the start of the season.

I now need a driver as Dewald doesn't have time for this anymore, and i'm not sure myself if I have time even, even though I want to compete in the series.

My PC is too slow atm, so i'm kinda at a crossroads :p

Guys, I made the livery and everything, but now it seems my team is not ready for the start of the season.

I now need a driver as Dewald doesn't have time for this anymore, and i'm not sure myself if I have time even, even though I want to compete in the series.

My PC is too slow atm, so i'm kinda at a crossroads :p

What's the team waiting list like @Aidan Keranen ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.