RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

well if Cedars pulls out, Tim should be the first one on the list. Would like to see Jaws GP :D, but we'll still miss the green Cedars on the grid.

well if Cedars pulls out, Tim should be the first one on the list. Would like to see Jaws GP :D, but we'll still miss the green Cedars on the grid.
at this point, I think Cedars is locked in. So if Rami were to pull out (hope not), we'd probably look at one of the drivers to run the team firstly, but would weigh up the options of Tim taking over similar to the OMR situation last season. What is important is that we don't have a single driver active running everything, that isn't fun. If there are two drivers it can be accepted, otherwise we'd get first manager in line to take over for the season.

at this point, I think Cedars is locked in. So if Rami were to pull out (hope not), we'd probably look at one of the drivers to run the team firstly, but would weigh up the options of Tim taking over similar to the OMR situation last season. What is important is that we don't have a single driver active running everything, that isn't fun. If there are two drivers it can be accepted, otherwise we'd get first manager in line to take over for the season.
So if I understand correctly, if Rami won't be able to do it, Omer or Dewald will run the team, if they can't, I am able to run the team like Ben last year with EVOGP?

So if I understand correctly, if Rami won't be able to do it, Omer or Dewald will run the team, if they can't, I am able to run the team like Ben last year with EVOGP?
in a way yes, these situations aren't particularly pretty to have to deal with, I personally hope that Rami can continue with the series, even if he can offload some of the managing to Omer or Dewald (if he continues) for a few races shouldn't be a problem, if we are talking season long then we will have to come up with an action plan.

Guys, I made the livery and everything, but now it seems my team is not ready for the start of the season.

I now need a driver as Dewald doesn't have time for this anymore, and i'm not sure myself if I have time even, even though I want to compete in the series.

My PC is too slow atm, so i'm kinda at a crossroads :p
in a way yes, these situations aren't particularly pretty to have to deal with, I personally hope that Rami can continue with the series, even if he can offload some of the managing to Omer or Dewald (if he continues) for a few races shouldn't be a problem, if we are talking season long then we will have to come up with an action plan.
Doesn't sound nice to lose a team so close before the start :(
He did already said Dewald doesn't have time, so effectively this team needs a manager and a second driver to :unsure:

Last edited:
Guys, i'll try to stay, if all I need to do is buys once a week, it should be ok I hope. Thanks for the nice comments ;). I do need a second driver though :p

Currently I am weighing up the chances of making the 16th for the first round. maybe a 60% chance at this point, but that is rapidly dropping.
If the 16th is not the first round, it will be the pre-season test and engine unveiling at worst, with the first round postponed to the 23rd. If that is the case, the 23rd is the first round, no matter what, wind hail rain or shine it will go ahead.

The thread will be up tomorrow if Rd 1 is this week, or probably Wednesday if next week. Many apologies on the delay, but I'd rather get it right and time is something which is a luxury at the moment

Currently I am weighing up the chances of making the 16th for the first round. maybe a 60% chance at this point, but that is rapidly dropping.
If the 16th is not the first round, it will be the pre-season test and engine unveiling at worst, with the first round postponed to the 23rd. If that is the case, the 23rd is the first round, no matter what, wind hail rain or shine it will go ahead.

The thread will be up tomorrow if Rd 1 is this week, or probably Wednesday if next week. Many apologies on the delay, but I'd rather get it right and time is something which is a luxury at the moment
Yes mate

I need a 2nd driver so that I can send the liveries off, no point of having Dewald's name on it if someone else will drive it ;)

CEDARS TO START SEASON?

Team Manager Rami Saidy has further cemented rumours that his team will start the season by updating his status to "Manager of the Green Cedars". This could only mean, and due to the time he updated his status, that he is ready to continue the team this season!

When asked about potential 2nd drivers, Saidy replied that "we still haven't found a 2nd driver, I'd rather not drive myself lol, so FIND ME A DRIVER ASAP :)"

The first race of the Formula FG season is scheduled to take place next week.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.