RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Spain and Australia. Harvey did have pace for a win in Spain imho, he was closing up on the leaders.
2nd place in Spain vs no podiums as yet for Apex. If that is your worst ever move then your others must have been pretty special
It's not all about the podiums, it's also about consistent results. Yes I know we had the toughest luck (some may disagree due to constructors standings.. but come on 99% of that is better buys) all season. @Dovi design may have had a podium, but even with that he is unable to beat Apex #1 driver @Jarvis in the drivers's, and the team is below Apex in the constructors's. Our team itself in these late races (disregarding GP4 script), is faster than Elite Two.
So technically (even though I was mostly joking in my post).. if he couldn't find a better option leaving Apex for Elite Two was a bad move.

Last edited:
Spain and Australia. Harvey did have pace for a win in Spain imho, he was closing up on the leaders.

It's not all about the podiums, it's also about consistent results. Yes I know we had the toughest luck (some may disagree due to constructors standings.. but come on 99% of that is better buys) all season. @Dovi design may have had a podium, but even with that he is unable to beat Apex #1 driver @Jarvis in the drivers's, and the team is below Apex in the constructors's. Our team itself in these late races (disregarding GP4 script), is faster than Elite Two.
So technically (even though I was mostly joking in my post).. if he couldn't find a better option leaving Apex for Elite Two was a bad move.
I will show you that i can pass your number 1 driver, btw what is the gap between me and him :D

Listen, if you can make the comment: "We should have had two wins", then I am more than right in saying: If Josh had have been able to continue his work in FFG, you guys would be so far buried compared to them that you may as well continue digging to the other side. I really felt that Elite Two had so much speed earlier in the season, then it just stopped, and they fell away.
But that is just my opinion.

Belgium Practice Results
R14 - Belgium - Practice.png

second session was lightly raining in first 15-30 mins i believe

DTK BACK TO DOMINATING BEST
R14 - Belgium - Qualifying.png

DTK Racing got yet another front row lockout, this time at the glorious Spa-Francorchamps. Jack Hunsley led the way, with Tapio Rinneaho leaving it late, but managing to overhaul Pablo Diehl late in the session. Diehl will start alongside Manolis Sigoulakis, with Tim Engberink and Ben Utzer behind that. Andy Black put in a fantastic effort to take 7th ahead of Foro, while Harvey and Bohner rounded out the top 10. Others to note are Dovizioso in 11th, McNamara in 14th, Ochlsager in 15th and Csako will round out the grid next to Dimas.
Commentators Comments: Surprising to some I guess. The DTK was clearly well hooked up, and they got their reward for it. Diehl will have to come out swinging in the race, but if he slips up the Speedy cars will definitely be on him. Good to see Black back in the top 10, and soundly, while McNamara will have a lot to do to win a second in a row, starting 14th.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley, T. Engberink, T. Rinneaho

Listen, if you can make the comment: "We should have had two wins", then I am more than right in saying: If Josh had have been able to continue his work in FFG, you guys would be so far buried compared to them that you may as well continue digging to the other side. I really felt that Elite Two had so much speed earlier in the season, then it just stopped, and they fell away.
But that is just my opinion.
Speaking of early season, if Harvey didn't get taken out by Sigoulakis and if Joel didn't have a mechanical with lowest COF, than we would have had more money for development.
But OK, as I said we could have had 2 wins, fair enough.
--
ehhhh decent quali, sadly no rain on the forecast, but better than FP anyway. Too bad they're both starting on the inside.. :(

I would have taken light rain and practice 2 instead.

Speedy catching up, great effort from them but we have to blame ourselves, too many driver mistakes in past races.

10am Thursday AEDT. Every marketplace closes at 10am Thursday AEDT unless specifically said that it is at a different time. This is not a problem with the series, this is something you need to work out.
OK, but some sort of notification would be beneficial to help remember.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.