RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

• Deleted member 161052

DTK BACK TO DOMINATING BEST
View attachment 79537
DTK Racing got yet another front row lockout, this time at the glorious Spa-Francorchamps. Jack Hunsley led the way, with Tapio Rinneaho leaving it late, but managing to overhaul Pablo Diehl late in the session. Diehl will start alongside Manolis Sigoulakis, with Tim Engberink and Ben Utzer behind that. Andy Black put in a fantastic effort to take 7th ahead of Foro, while Harvey and Bohner rounded out the top 10. Others to note are Dovizioso in 11th, McNamara in 14th, Ochlsager in 15th and Csako will round out the grid next to Dimas.
Commentators Comments: Surprising to some I guess. The DTK was clearly well hooked up, and they got their reward for it. Diehl will have to come out swinging in the race, but if he slips up the Speedy cars will definitely be on him. Good to see Black back in the top 10, and soundly, while McNamara will have a lot to do to win a second in a row, starting 14th.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley, T. Engberink, T. Rinneaho
Didn't expect that! :)
I would expect another points finish aswell...

Haven't watched anything yet, but just by the Part #2 thumbnail I can see Harvey had yet another going off. :mad:

And how da hell do you find these dry races for Spa? :laugh:

Yes, great recovery after my accident in Hungary. What a shame for Manolis as he was fighting for another podium. Also congratulations to Tapio, you really were the quickest today.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%