RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I'll tell you for damn's sake. I was saying that 5 am in the morning plus 11 hours (the time difference) does not equal the time of the results

No need to hide in PM ;)
Do you know that the results aren't posted as soon as the marketplace closes? That might come as a shock, but is the truth

Do you know that the results aren't posted as soon as the marketplace closes? That might come as a shock, but is the truth
I edited my post, so why do you care so much about the OLD message? That is quite sad to be fair.

And nice logic! Of course you need to simulate the quali first! lol

Last edited:
I edited my post, so why do you care so much about the OLD message? That is quite sad to be fair.

Because something clearly wasn't getting through. As you have complained about something to do with the series, it is my job to clear it up. That is unless you have a problem with me doing my job properly.

Because something clearly wasn't getting through. As you have complained about something to do with the series, it is my job to clear it up. That is unless you have a problem with me doing my job properly.
OK now I know the times I can do my buys earlier, no need for others to get involved IMO.

Hey, he disliked first :p

Yep, would like to know too :D:notworthy:
Well i had a reason.

Cause you are complaining in EVERY DAMN series that you ahve bad luck, are performing bad and everything is so horrible.

Please can someone have a look on Milos' "horrible" start into FR season?

God damn, that got so annoying in the last weeks it really p***es me off

Does it matter to you? Or should I go on FR and talk about how you and Milos disliked each other's posts? ;)

I mean a tag, because sometimes I may think that I made buys already, only to find out that was for the previous round.
Well, you already did, right? and i couldnt care less about someone knowing that

Last edited by a moderator:
OK now I know the times I can do my buys earlier, no need for others to get involved IMO.
Ok, and just to answer your request for tags to be used on those who haven't made their buys, as the Moderator (and I did this in Forum Racing too) I make an effort to not tip the scales in any way. Tagging someone to say make buys is to me unfair to those that make the effort to get everything right and in on time. To those that aren't paying attention, they are getting better results because of someone (me) tagging them. That is my problem with that idea. But I don't ban anyone else doing it, namely team members.

I agree with Rami about the OLD messages.
Listen, if you can make the comment: "We should have had two wins", then I am more than right in saying: If Josh had have been able to continue his work in FFG, you guys would be so far buried compared to them that you may as well continue digging to the other side. I really felt that Elite Two had so much speed earlier in the season, then it just stopped, and they fell away.
But that is just my opinion.
Here you replied on the OLD message rather than the NEW.
But, let's say we both had the equal amount of bad luck (not true, I still think we had more, but let's say for a brief moment). Even with the equal amount of bad luck, we are still ahead in the constructors championship, while the Elite Two team is "carried" by the 18 points thay got from that podium.
--
Well i had a reason.

Cause you are complaining in EVERY DAMN series that you ahve bad luck, are performing bad and everything is so horrible.

Please can someone have a look on Milos' "horrible" start into FR season?

God damn, that got so annoying in the last weeks it really p***es me off
3 races in a row where I couldn't reply (before Le Mans). And before every 2nd race I was getting bad results.
Comparing it to someone else it is good, but comparing it to my season 21 results it's overall worse.

*yawn*

Image of this "discussion"
aQqvDz8_460sa.gif

Funnily enough, its all because of your obsession with OLD messages!
Its not an obsession, but i think if you edit something you should make it like this:

*old text*

Edit: *new text*

Thats the best system to use because everyody can see what was written before. In the past there were things quickly edited to not let someone see what was written before, i dont like that. Everybody should be standing for what you've written

Thats the best system to use because everyody can see what was written before. In the past there were things quickly edited to not let someone see what was written before, i dont like that. Everybody should be standing for what you've written
Nope, Jimmy and Omer have the hacks to see every edit :p
nah mate, you have no idea what I am referring to. all in due time, you may.
What's more unlucky than 3 podiums (I won't talk about victories seeing it's annoying some) thrown away to GP4 script? That's at least 45 points, and a lot of cash for R&D.
Not to mention Harvey's latest crashes at Nurburgring (caused by a Speedy!!), Hockenheim, and Hungary. The last two were the fault of his AI driver though.

Nope, Jimmy and Omer have the hacks to see every edit :p

What's more unlucky than 3 podiums (I won't talk about victories seeing it's annoying some) thrown away to GP4 script? That's at least 45 points, and a lot of cash for R&D.
Not to mention Harvey's latest crashes at Nurburgring (caused by a Speedy!!), Hockenheim, and Hungary. The last two were the fault of his AI driver though.
at some stage, you'll see. maybe.

EDIT: Why the dislike Jimlaad? Because I am right, or you have no answer, Typical!
That dislike must have been me trying to close the steam app in the bottom corner of my screen before I turned my computer off. I must have accidentally clicked the dislike button in the process. Sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back