RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

So many drivers were hungry
Marshmallow.jpg

Bring in some hot chocolates here mate :)

Everyone two stopped...

And while we are here, why are there disagrees with Tobi's post? :O_o: Why argue with something that is his opinion on his own team?
Good point Aidan, I changed my disagree to dislike, because I don't think he should give up hope. As Milos quite rightly stated, Apex are dealing with a bigger pile of poo this season. Yes it's frustrating because BRT were/are in the running for the constructors title, which makes mistakes extra sour, I admit that. But that's still no comparison to the amount of accidents and failures that Apex had to deal with so far.

As to Utzer and OMR/EVO GP; I'm genuinely sorry that me complaining about the test didn't make it any easier for your team. /sarcasm on Though on the other hand, I am amazed that Dimas still has his seat after basically not doing anything at all this season. /sarcasm off
If you have a driver who does not participate, buys upgrades and improve, then it's indeed a tough job mate.

Good point Aidan, I changed my disagree to dislike, because I don't think he should give up hope. As Milos quite rightly stated, Apex are dealing with a bigger pile of poo this season. Yes it's frustrating because BRT were/are in the running for the constructors title, which makes mistakes extra sour, I admit that. But that's still no comparison to the amount of accidents and failures that Apex had to deal with so far.

As to Utzer and OMR/EVO GP; I'm genuinely sorry that me complaining about the test didn't make it any easier for your team. /sarcasm on Though on the other hand, I am amazed that Dimas still has his seat after basically not doing anything at all this season. /sarcasm off
If you have a driver who does not participate, buys upgrades and improve, then it's indeed a tough job mate.
dislike or disagree it is the same thing
let the guy be disappointed. All his bad luck has been recent pretty much, and all from points of certain victory. Yes many other teams have had much worse luck, but for a team that should be seriously challenging for the constructors, this is crazy.
For a long time I have seen them as pretty much the only team that can take it to Hunsley and DTK, and so often they have gotten into race winning positions and thrown it away.

So everyone might say: you luck has been better than ours. But the luck of other teams hasn't genuinely impacted on actually winning a championship (namely, being in the position and then watching it slowly get away from you)

again: let the guy have his opinion without everyone arguing how wrong he is.

/sarcasm on Though on the other hand, I am amazed that Dimas still has his seat after basically not doing anything at all this season. /sarcasm off

Well, i am allowed to kick him out if i have a replacement for him. But i do not have a replacement for him. I also cannot replace him myself cause i am already a driver for BRT.

dislike or disagree it is the same thing
let the guy be disappointed. All his bad luck has been recent pretty much, and all from points of certain victory. Yes many other teams have had much worse luck, but for a team that should be seriously challenging for the constructors, this is crazy.
For a long time I have seen them as pretty much the only team that can take it to Hunsley and DTK, and so often they have gotten into race winning positions and thrown it away.

So everyone might say: you luck has been better than ours. But the luck of other teams hasn't genuinely impacted on actually winning a championship (namely, being in the position and then watching it slowly get away from you)

again: let the guy have his opinion without everyone arguing how wrong he is.
I agree with what you're saying Adain, but being disappointed and giving up/throwing the towel/quitting the series are two different things.

Well, i am allowed to kick him out if i have a replacement for him. But i do not have a replacement for him. I also cannot replace him myself cause i am already a driver for BRT.
That is indeed a difficult situation, I agree Utzer. But still if a driver isn't participating and the rest of the field is, then it's only logical that that driver (and the team he's driving for respectively) don't perform well. On the flip-side, you've got Rob Sharp who has been performing quite solid drives lately:thumbsup:

And while we are here, why are there disagrees with Tobi's post? :O_o: Why argue with something that is his opinion on his own team?
Thanks for your support Aidan :thumbsup:

All I say is that I haven't hold back with my opinion in the past (also in other series), and won't do in the future. I won't list up the races where we lost points etc., and discuss about who had more bad luck, as there's no point in doing that. In the end I only care about the results of my team, and not those of the others.

by the way guys, I apologise if anyone got scared or something, that wasn't with my moderators hat on, just my forum user hat, and i just don't understand why that is needed :cautious:

I agree with what you're saying Adain, but being disappointed and giving up/throwing the towel/quitting the series are two different things.
Already threw it two races ago I think, haven't picked it up in the meantime, so I couldn't threw it again :p

In other news, BRT boss Kederer has gone insane, and started to hunt something he called "manbearpig". Apparently he believes that this creature is the cause of his team's troubles.

250px-ManBearPig.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Viper Racing "felt better" with nationality display fix, Black might put Hungaroring as his favourite track
Viper Racing's drivers felt better with the nationality display on their car, which were incorrect from the start of the season.
Their rival team called these people "the fake Dutchman" and "the fake Canadian" which was just for fun, Black stated in an interview.

After the race, Black was interviewed and he stated the following words below:
"Hungaroring is a very good track, it's looking like it's going to be one of my favourite Formula One tracks right now, as Suzuka is my most favourite. I just finished in the points, nothing else."
When asked if their car will be in the Top 10 at his favourite track, he says that "it might be impossible if we can't get more power on our cars".

Ochlsager was interviewed too, and he stated that "his car did not have enough power even if he was pushing hard to get into a chance of a points finish".
When the interviewer asked Black about a Top 10 possibility at Suzuka, he answers "Our team and our fans will find out".
-----
Points! :thumbsup: From a 15th on the halfway distance of the race, I finally got into the points. And at least Ochlsager finished.

Already threw it two races ago I think, haven't picked it up in the meantime, so I couldn't threw it again :p

In other news, BRT boss Kederer has gone insane, and started to hunt something he called "manbearpig". Apparently he believes that this creature is the cause of his team's troubles.

250px-ManBearPig.jpg
wow, that's some super duper cereal stuff happening here

Just saying, but if Joel or Harvey won in Melbourne like they probably should have, it could have meant more money for Malaysia and better upgrades. I still do believe we could have challenged for the top if the luck was better. At least the top-midfield.
But DTK and especially Speedy had insane luck this season, I guess it has to happen for the expence of some others. :unsure:

Just saying, but if Joel or Harvey won in Melbourne like they probably should have, it could have meant more money for Malaysia and better upgrades. I still do believe we could have challenged for the top if the luck was better. At least the top-midfield.
But DTK and especially Speedy had insane luck this season, I guess it has to happen for the expence of some others. :unsure:
I dunno, 1 point from 2 races for Jack is not good. Even Joel has got more than that in the same period.

I wondered, could we have for next season (Idea inbound),
a small bonus stats for either team or driver's when racing their favorite track? Just something I had on top of my head :p
I originally agreed with that, but what if someone's favourite race is Melbourne, and someone else's favourite is Suzuka. The one in Melbourne gets the speed earlier, and gets the R&D money earlier aswell, so can improve more than the guy whos favourite track is Suzuka.

Well, ben said some time ago that i'm the luckiest guy, so you could know that ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.