RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Which isn't any better than a DNF unless 6 in front retire :p
I'm actually very glad that Harvey didn't retire on both his trips into the gravel trap.
As my sponsor is double finish means I would get more money if they both finish. Which is why I wasn't that upset, as I don't really care about results anymore, but just the money.

I'm actually very glad that Harvey didn't retire on both his trips into the gravel trap.
As my sponsor is double finish means I would get more money if they both finish. Which is why I wasn't that upset, as I don't really care about results anymore, but just the money.
But I do, and most managers do. Getting any form of points for some managers is treasure ;)

Joel might be on for a good result, looks to me like he's 1-stopping. Though he got a lot held up in the Diehl and Tapio period. Sad that he hasn't managed to take the lead even temporarly, taking the lead after such a torrid season we had would have been absolutely epic!

Harvey.. Team orders: wreck them all, let Joel have a podium finish :thumbsup:

I am so done with this **** :mad::thumbsdown:

v2jl1i.jpg

Two really stupid mistakes cost me victory, a total of at least 8 seconds lost, one while closing on Pablo, which could give me the lead fair and square, and another while leading, with 7 laps to go. :mad:

YES Joel! Nice performance for 6th! Knew the 1-stop would work :cool: We got some cruical points on our rivals in our attempt to take DTK's "lucky" numbers next season :thumbsup:
Harvey finished too after his spins, as the first car to go a lap down, which is sorta a good comeback.

MONEY :D:D:D
--
Haven't watched the second part yet, but I got it in my plans tomorrow.

BRT to pull the plug?

After the recent misfortune in the Hungarian GP, BRT team boss Tobi Kederer reportedly has gone nuts, and decided to discontinue the engagement of his team in Formula FG. The team has been struck by bad luck in the recent races, losing several top finishes. As of yet, we've no confirmation on whether there is any truth in these rumours.

BRT to pull the plug?

After the recent misfortune in the Hungarian GP, BRT team boss Tobi Kederer reportedly has gone nuts, and decided to discontinue the engagement of his team in Formula FG. The team has been struck by bad luck in the recent races, losing several top finishes. As of yet, we've no confirmation on whether there is any truth in these rumours.
Look here ;)

I think we had more bad luck than you this season. You at least got a good engine, and managed to take two 1-2 finishes.
We weren't even able to take a podium after Joel totally had pace in Australia for a race win and Manolis's poor attacking on Daniel.
Daniel also could have got us a podium in Spain.
And I won't flood the thread any more with the poor luck Apex had :roflmao:

Look at this race from the positive side, your driver got 12 points on the championship leader! And you both finished in the points :D;)

Last edited:
Look here ;)

I think we had more bad luck than you this season. You at least got a good engine, and managed to take two 1-2 finishes.
We weren't even able to take a podium after Joel totally had pace in Australia for a race win and Manolis's poor attacking on Daniel.
Daniel also could have got us a podium in Spain.
And I won't flood the thread any more with the poor luck Apex had :roflmao:

Look at this race from the positive side, your driver got 12 points on the championship leader! And you both finished in the points :D;)
Utzer: "Nopenopenopenopenope"
Teamchef and driver Ben Utzer strongly disagrees with the statements of some teams which were published in the last hours. APEX and BRT already complained very often about their bad luck which is just plainly wrong: APEX has 3 constructors in the back which have less points and one driver in the top 10. They do have about 3 times more points than OMR/Evo GP, the driver with way less points of APEX has nearly the same amount of points as the whole OMR/Evo GP team. Even more extraordinary: BRT is second in constructors and has slightly more than 10 times more points than OMR/Evo GP!
So.... Who has a reason to complain?
I tried to help the small team which was on the ground - Somehow we got some more points but its basically a bucket without a floor. We are still hopelessly at the back, had no chance to get any bonus points at the test (@Smartbean "complaining", whose team still got plenty of extras while OMR/Evo got ZERO skills for drivers and ZERO bhp for the car.)
In addition to that, me as a driver always gets these..... Radio messages while racing which force me into driving errors and after that i still get complains from the team - Ayeah.
Never complained before so this is my:

I'll quit in FG if OMR/Evo and me as a driver do not get in the top 3 in every session. Otherwise i am really disapointed by everyone and game is unfair and blargh. Rumors are saying the game is always choosing the same guys to have bad luck (it is always APEX. In every series. Yep. Trust me. The games do hate APEX (not that Hunsley retired this time who havent had bad luck before that often). Because of that i am feared to now have bad luck, too and so i will quit if i wont get champion in season 1. And OMR/Evo constructos champions.

Please take this really complex article serious, everything is true in it and has absolutely no sign of slightly sarcasm in it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back