Randomized Pilots

A simple executable that generates a Drivers.txt with randomized drivers, with the option of generating random staff as well
Features:
- Full Randomization: Every stat is randomized: Names, Skills, Traits, Nationalities, Ages, Aspect, etc
- Gameplay Keeper: Every team will get pilots according to their rank. You ll always have 4*+ pilots on the top teams and they will get worse on lower ranks teams, all the way to Predator Racing.
- Lore Friendly: Teams with certain descriptions will maintain those features. A team that claims to have young talented pilots will have exactly that, or if you choose Silva racing for example, drivers will always be Brazilian/Portuguese, and they will be fighting each other as the game begins.
-Realistic: Nothing is left to chance: Young pilots will be more likely to have potential, and more stars to gain compared to older pilots, appearence will be matching their race, etc
-Balanced: Pilots that requires higher tiers of scouting facilities will be on average better. Pilots available from the beginning of the game with no facilities will have no chances of being spawned in a Rodriguez-like fashion, with high stats and high marketability at the same time. No more overpowered drivers.
-Fully Compatible: you should be able to safely use this with any other mod, just follow the setup guide using your modded resource.assets
-Staff Randomization
-Customizable

Download
http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer13beta3

This tool has been tested for quite a bit from several people, but feel free to report any bugs/imperfection if you find one! Any feedback/suggestion is always welcome!

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
In order to use this in your game you need to download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and load Drivers.txt in your resources.assets
dl from here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?22675-Unity-Assets-Bundle-Extractor

step by step:
Run MSM_Randomizer.exe, press Generate Files, this will generate a file called RandomPilots.txt in the same folder
Download and Run AssetBundleExtractor.exe
browse into your Motorsport Manager folder, go into MM_Data, find resources.assets, and make a copy of it anywhere you want.
Select File->Open, select the copy of resources.assets you made
select menu View->Search by name->type in "Drivers"
select Drivers (DRIVERS, not Driver) on the list, click Plugins -> Import from txt -> select RandomDriver.txt generated before. (do the same with Engineers and Mechanics for staff randomization)
File->Save into Motorsport Manager/MM_Data folder

Last edited:
Hi EddieStyle. Randomizer works great. Have a few questions.

1- Just for trying the Randomizer, I started a dozens of new games (didn't play them just to started to see). I found one thing very surprising. In every game there was a Sergio Valdes (driver). So is it just my luck or did you place him in every randomized list?

2- I ask you about the Nationalities before, just wanted to now how the game decide a random created characters (driver or staff) nation. Does every nation has a % for to be chosen, are any nation locked up or are all open and does your randomizer uses the same method.

I believe he's been very clever. For every team 'description' which mentions a driver, e,g., Valdes for ZRT and Bao for Dragon, is kept with the same name - so the descriptions make sense still. It makes the mod extremely lore friendly.

Hey everyone, sorry i havent been replaying lately, been bit busy. I ve added the Turkish names into the database, now there will be a chance that drivers and staff will have Turkish nationality, here is the new version

http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer11a

I havent tested it so please do so and let me know if it works properly, if so, i will update the OP with it

thanks everyone for the nice comments, im very clever indeed :p

Thanks EddieStyle, you are great. :thumbsup:

Edit Note: Sorry but I get No file error from browser. And when I try with IDM it doesn't work either.

Edit Note 2: Solved the problem, downloaded it will see how it works.

Last edited:
Don't mean to pile on EddieStyle, but this is such a good mod, I can't play without it!

If there is ANYTHING that I can help you with to get it updated to 1.3, please let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. marking down lore drivers, marking out changed fields, ranges. happy to help where ever

you da man Eddie!

hi guys, sorry for the delayed answer, good too see so many requests and positive comments ^^

I am not playing the game anymore so I wouldnt even know where to begin to add the new features required. I can update it but I will need help to set it up initially, I need to know what new fields/drivers/teams needs to be added, a copy of the original drivers.txt would be a solid startign point.
I will probably need more help later to make it balanced through feedbacks. It might not seem like it but I worked a lot to balance the mod so the drivers wouldnt spawn too strong or too weak, both team and free drivers. I wouldnt be able to do as such anymore as i am not playing the game right now.

PM me if you are interested in helping me out. send me an original driver.txt file while you are at it ;)

hi guys, sorry for the delayed answer, good too see so many requests and positive comments ^^

I am not playing the game anymore so I wouldnt even know where to begin to add the new features required. I can update it but I will need help to set it up initially, I need to know what new fields/drivers/teams needs to be added, a copy of the original drivers.txt would be a solid startign point.
I will probably need more help later to make it balanced through feedbacks. It might not seem like it but I worked a lot to balance the mod so the drivers wouldnt spawn too strong or too weak, both team and free drivers. I wouldnt be able to do as such anymore as i am not playing the game right now.

PM me if you are interested in helping me out. send me an original driver.txt file while you are at it ;)

Here is the original drivers.txt file, and ready to help in any way I can.

Attachments

• Drivers.txt
    46.9 KB · Views: 274
It would be a shame to leave this mod behind, this is one of those mods that allowed me to not get bored with MM as it can seamlessly integrate into other mods and make them even better. I hope someone can pick it up from here and at least update this randomizer for version 1.3. Great job on this btw. :thumbsup:

I just started up a new game using your new randomizer, and everything seemed to work perfectly. And the random staff from your old mod should work fine, too, but I didn't think to test it out. Thanks so much for updating this, it's amazing

http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer13beta1

try it, lemme know if it works and if there is any problem, only generates drivers right now

you making me work on this and im not even playing the game anymore, damn you all :D

thanks @Beynasuh, the only one among all the people who messaged me in pvt who actually posted the drivers.txt i asked for, without which i couldnt have done this :D
I've actually posted the "Drivers.txt" earlier, but whatevs.

Thanks for updating this btw. ^_^

EDIT: I've just noticed that Rafael Rodrigues isn't in the database while he's mentioned in the team description. I hope you can fix that.

Attachments

• MM 2017-03-04 10-48-03-01.png
    MM 2017-03-04 10-48-03-01.png
    85 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer13beta1

try it, lemme know if it works and if there is any problem, only generates drivers right now

you making me work on this and im not even playing the game anymore, damn you all :D

thanks @Beynasuh, the only one among all the people who messaged me in pvt who actually posted the drivers.txt i asked for, without which i couldnt have done this :D

I am really happy I could help. :geek:

I love your mod and with every new game it the same fun and excitement as before. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back