Rally - WRC 2 Test - Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th February 2013

Arwyn Jones - Azz259 - EU -- citroen ds3 rcc

I have been driving on rsrbr for a while but today found this site
so i hope im entering correctly , i havnt had my license yet but
I hope i receive my RD licence by tomorrow night, Is this ok?

Thanks

Arwyn Jones - Azz259 - EU -- citroen ds3 rcc

I have been driving on rsrbr for a while but today found this site
so i hope im entering correctly , i havnt had my license yet but
I hope i receive my RD licence by tomorrow night, Is this ok?

Thanks

It seems like you just recieved your license! Which is good, we couldn't let you in without one :)

So welcome to RD :) I hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

sorry but I wont be able to jion this rally as still having extremely long downloading problems
will check the result though have a good one:)

You could try using a download manager, they do some weird parallel connection thing which sometimes increase download speed. I'm in NZ and get around 15kbps from Rallyesim servers, and around 40kbps using a download manager. You can probably find one that's a browser plugin.

I haven't had time to install RSRBR 2013 yet, but will definetely join this one. Mainly because of Ouninpohja :D I've driven through Ouninpohja a few times (as I've done with other Rally Finland stages :p) so it's nice to see how well it has been modeled. Huge pressure also on me... Surely a finn can't lose that stage? :D

Tapio Rinneaho - TTupsi - OCX - No idea of the car yet but probably a S2000 one.

I haven't had time to install RSRBR 2013 yet, but will definetely join this one. Mainly because of Ouninpohja :D I've driven through Ouninpohja a few times (as I've done with other Rally Finland stages :p) so it's nice to see how well it has been modeled. Huge pressure also on me... Surely a finn can't lose that stage? :D

Tapio Rinneaho - TTupsi - OCX - No idea of the car yet but probably a S2000 one.
Looking at it in that way, I should be flying on the Swedish stages :)

Especially.... is it Tuna I think where you have some south-ish forest roads with crests every 200 meters at the most and blind corners pretty much at every corner, makes me feel just as home being born in the south of Sweden, driving such roads pretty often.... Sometimes at speeds that would not be legal :whistling:

I just want to repeat that everyone is more than welcome to do several sessions with different cars so that we get more data for the possible WRC2-class in the upcoming RDRC :)
Do you need those extra sessions in the results as well? I can only list everyone once in the results, but all times will be saved on Dropbox.

Do you need those extra sessions in the results as well? I can only list everyone once in the results, but all times will be saved on Dropbox.
No need for that, we will be able to look at the times from the dropbox. Plus it gives Ole Marius and myself something to test our result-making-skills on a later stage if we want to :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back