Rally - WRC 2 Test - Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th February 2013

You might find me in the event to check how good/bad I am compared to others, to learn how to use the online feuture and try out the 'harder to drive' cars after blasting round with the Alfa 33 quite a bit in preparation for the coming season :)

Will sign up after I've tested the cars a bit and know if I'm able to attend :)

Tony Gentile -Tony Gee - us start time - 95 subaru (Go lil subbie)
will try to down load finland and sweden but the download time comes up more than 12 hours
just to dld sweden crap ,havent been doing any RSRBR events due to this any ideas
went out and got GTR evolution dld through steam got all contents of race 07 awesome
lots a fun but always pop back to the RSRBR forums to see what rallies you guys are doing most of then include BTB stages
this rally I will have to do I get to skid the Subbie:):)

Have just thrown the Maxi Golf around the BTB stages and I gotta say that they are a lot better than I thought that they would be :D

I also think that Ouninpohja will take it's fair share of victims in the rally, bloody brilliant and bloody dangerous :whistling:
If you haven't driven it, aim between the tree-tops and trust your instinct, that saved me a lot of time when I blasted through, with some close moments.... :speechless:

Will do some more testing when I get home but it seems likely that you will see me in the Maxy Golf in this event, Tuna and
SS6 is very lifelike in the way they go through the landscape :)

Jonatan Åcerclinth - JonatanAcer - USX - VW Golf Maxi Rally (S2000_1)

Tried out the R4 and A8 but I liked neither so VW it is :D

Reason for later session are 2:

1: I and my dad usually eat at the start time of EU as he works night, maybe later but I won't take the chance :unsure:

2: I have an event that I allready are going to attend on Tuesday evening so 1 GMT works better in that regard :redface:

Andrew koojo - andyone - EUX - car Fiat Grand Punto S2000.. what els would i have driven.. lol

ounimpojah. interesting stage. and so far i haven't finished that stage to the End.. its going to be some fun on that one. i guess we gonna see lots of retirements on that stage.. typical Finland Tricky wide and tightening corners.. damn.

I just purchased RBR so this would be my first club event and I was wondering, how does the online system work ? :)

Congrats with getting the best rally sim ever made, and welcome! :)

Then I'm going to do a thing I dislike very much when I ask questions myself, but Warren have had a great explanation in this thread. If you still have questions after reading this, just ask, and we will all jump in to help you out! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back