Rally - WRC 2 Test - Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th February 2013

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
"WRC 2 Test Rally"
4th & 5th February 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 Update 01 AND the Patch is required to drive in this event!
RDRC WRC 2 class cars on different surfaces.
30hrp82.jpg
Banner by the fabulous Damien Jones!​
Sessions:RD WRC2 EUX / RD WRC2 EU / RD WRC2 USX / RD WRC2 US / RD WRC2 OC /

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the requestat least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack(s):R4, S2000 & A8!

Damage: Realistic!

SS01: Australia - Greenhills - Snow - Dry - Day
SS02: USA - Fraizer Wells - Snow - Dry - Day
SS03: BTB Sweden - Hygget - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS04: BTB Sweden - Tuna - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS05: Czech Republik - Liptakov 1 - Tarmac- Dry - Day
SS06: BTB Finland - Ouninpohja - Gravel - Dry - Day

EUX Start:17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start:20:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start:01:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Eastern Time, Monday) *
US Start:03:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday)
*Oceania Start:09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.

If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.*EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did will count!
NOTES:

· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod, Update 01 & Patch, in order to participate!
· You will also need the carpack containing the car you will drive. You can choose between these carpacks:R4, ,S2000_1, S2000_2, A8_1, A8_2 & A8_3
· You will also need the BTB Sweden and BTB Finland packs.
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· You will need to follow this link and install the patch for update 01.

IMPORTANT:

· Please sign up in the following format:RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

Please Note:You will need to use a car from one of the R4, S2000 or A8 car packs!

1.Jack Hintz - StealthSCG - OC (Planning to drive R4)
2.Michael Nelson - JonesyMJ - US (Planning to drive S2000/RRC)
3.Tero Leppänen - Cloudy- - EUX (Planning to drive S2000/RRC)
4.Daniel Monteiro - Daniel Monteiro - EU (Planning to drive R4)
5.John Cunningham - HH_BF1 - EU (Planning to drive RRC)
6.Sion Williams - RS Williams - EU (Planning to drive A8)
7.Rob Venn - Rotaxmax07 - EU (Planning to drive S2000)
8.Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUX (Planning to drive S2000)
9.Teemu Toikka - Teemu_Toikka - EUX(Planning to drive A8)
10.Magnar Haarstdsveen - magnar - EU (Planning to drive S2000)
11.Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - EU (Planning to drive A8)
12.Tony Gentile -Tony Gee - US (Planning to drive A8)
13.Cedric Germain - Cokatoos - EUX (Planning to drive S2000)
14.Kacper Kolodziejczyk - Carisma - EU (Planning to drive S2000/RRC)
15.Jonatan Åcerclinth - Navitori - USX (Planning to drive S2000)
16.Corey Twyman - theFlash - US (Planning to drive A8)
17.Kevin McDonald - Kevin McDonald - EU (Planning to drive S2000)
18.Andrew Koojo - andyone - EUX
19.Adam Jonas - Adam Jonas - EU (Planning to drive RRC)
20.Manuel De Samaniego - M. De Samaniego - EU (Planning to drive S2000/RRC)
21.Simon Nott - slyntux - USX (Planning to drive RRC)
22.Tomas Reinicke - ctbr - EUX (Planning to drive A8)
23.Senad Subasic - mfodor - OC (Planning to drive R4)
24.Timo Hakkarainen -Saku72- EUX (Planning to drive R4)
25.Arwyn Jones - Azz259 - EU (Planning to drive RRC)
26.Damien Jones - apSion - OC
27.Henri Korpela - henkka k - EU (Planning to drive S2000/RRC)
28.Jani Nylander - Jani - EUX - (Planning to drive RRC)
29.Tyrone Frith - tyrone frith - EUX (Planning to drive A8)
30.Tapio Rinneaho - TTupsi - OC
31.Driver
32.Driver
33.Driver

This rally is another testrally for the fifth RDRC season. Here we will test out different car classes for the WRC 2 class in RDRC. Because the cars have different performance the RDRC Crew would greatly appreciate that all the different classes will be run in this rally.

General RBR Club Rally Rules:

1. You need to be a licensed member to take part in this event. Gaining a license is a very easy thing to do. Just click here and you will get a license for in a day or two!

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply, albeit with a small tweak. You need to keep one wheel on the road at all times. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation. You can still be banned from the RBR Club, even though you do not lose your RD License, but you cannot drive if you don't have a license.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This/These cars are 4WD, some have turbo, some have not. They handle like all 4WD's, but they do require different driving styles. You are adviced to test each car on a stage before you start the rally!

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4. Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means the one of the R4, S2000 or A8 Packs you intend to use! Links can be found in Post 1.

5.There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it out here !

6. Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

7. There are many car packs for this rally, all pack varies in performance. To give the RDRBR admins a best possible foundation to evaluate what classes that fits in the WRC 2 category, please also note what class you plan to drive, and try to have at least some drivers in all the different cars.

8. The last stage of this rally is long. It is 35km, and will take 15-20 minutes to drive, depending on how fast you drive, and how many mistakes you make. The stage is fast, with lots of jumps, and demands much more concentration than other long stages like Mont Herman or Pikes Peak. A good advice is to take a breather before the stage!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post, the sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck!

Another rally is here! Please do note that some General Rules have been added. You will need to read those.
Failing to read, and understand both the RBR Rally Club rules, and the general RaceDeparment rules, can lead to a ban from parts of the site, if not the whole. It is not adviced to take a gamble that you know about the rules. It will only take a few minutes to read.

Thank you on the behalf of the whole RD and the RBR Club Crew! :)

Michael Nelson - JonesyMJ - US

A lot of cars too chose from this time round :o. I think I'd probably be likely to be in WRC-3 or WRC-2 for the RDRC, so I want to make sure to use this opportunity to pick a car I would be comfortable driving for an entire season. I'll edit this post once I've picked a car, but it will probably be an S2000 or RRC car, I didn't feel entirely comfortable with the R4 in the event a few weeks back, and A8 are probably too powerful for me.

Looking forward to Ouninpohja though :o 35km!

I will take the Fiesta RRC, very fun to drive and want to see how it compares to people driving S2000 cars.

(Assuming I understand the last two posts correctly that RRC is allowed :p)

RRC is allowed, I just had a brainfart that Jack wanted to take blame for, then it got sorted out in the backroom ! :p

By looking at the official rallyesim rallies, it seems like the fastest RRC drivers are faster than the S2000 guys, while there are more S2000 beating RRC cars than opposite. If that made any sense?

RRC is allowed, I just had a brainfart that Jack wanted to take blame for, then it got sorted out in the backroom ! :p

By looking at the official rallyesim rallies, it seems like the fastest RRC drivers are faster than the S2000 guys, while there are more S2000 beating RRC cars than opposite. If that made any sense?

So basically I have to be a good driver or else I'll be in the back of the pack?

...uh-oh.

Wah! Don't put it that way. Now I'll feel really bad if you end up behind some S2000 cars
5JiHOEN7ZWHnMTY1IY6l.gif

Well, it's all down to driving style I guess. I can't be faster with an RRC car even if my life depends on it! :p

:p

Yeah, I'm absolutely horrid with the S2000 cars, I feel much better driving the RRC. I'm not too fussed if I end up not being quick, as long as I have fun doing it, and learn so I can improve next time, then it's worth doing! (So don't feel bad :p)

Rob Venn - Rotaxmax07 - EU Ford Fiesta S2000
Not sure why I have chosen it as I can really tell the difference between the S2000 and RRC car only the sound

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%