Rally - Viesturs Birthday Rally - Monday 23 rd & Tuesday 24th July 2012

that didn't go at all well.
Stage 1 I came over one of the jumps during the fast section to find a marshall in the middle of the road. I promptly beheaded him causing an automatic reset to stage and losing me a big chunk of time. i know you can't hit the marshalls but usually you pass straight through them if they're in the middle of the road.

That sucks bad; the game always lets me pass through him!

Not sure if I can make this or not, my system has been acting a bit strange lately. No practice and I will have to do update 5 and then make sure I have the BTB stages as well. I may as well sign up anyway.

Corey Twyman - theFlash - US

1. False start + spin
2. OK, just off the road at the last corner, comming out of the forest.
3. Got distracted and rolled the car, damaged wheels, awful driving afterwards. Also plenty times went off the road.
4. Crash at 2nd split, went into barrier at 180 turn, brakes were just awful..
5. After many roll-overs I managed to hit something invisible - another retirement :p
6. ... Im ashamed, it was a ragequit :p
7. I really wanted to finish it but with these laggs it was impossible :(
8. OK :)

As usual for me, but thanks for the rally anyways :) Good luck everyone else left to do this.

Went better than usual I must say! Only 2 DNF's on SS6 and 7!

Had some massive spins and saves on SS1, 2 and 3! The rest went OK with some more spins etc.

My comp was really struggling with the BTB stages though, more down to the temps than lag though. Had fun on all of them though and that's the important bit!

Thanks to all as always and Happy Birthday Veisturs!

Happy Birthday Viesturs! :)

I enjoyed this rally very much although I had some trouble, but all the stages were fun to drive. Bad luck stopped me this time to make a good result, but I'm happy because I only practiced on BTB stages. With better setup to keep me out of trouble and some practice it would've been great.

1. False start + spin
2. OK, just off the road at the last corner, comming out of the forest.
3. Got distracted and rolled the car, damaged wheels, awful driving afterwards. Also plenty times went off the road.
4. Crash at 2nd split, went into barrier at 180 turn, brakes were just awful..
5. After many roll-overs I managed to hit something invisible - another retirement :p
6. ... Im ashamed, it was a ragequit :p
7. I really wanted to finish it but with these laggs it was impossible :(
8. OK :)

As usual for me, but thanks for the rally anyways :) Good luck everyone else left to do this.
Jeez, sorry about that on your birthday rally! Glad you enjoyed one stage.

Happy birthday Viesturs!

SS1: Went well. Took it easy.
SS2: A tiny bit too much throttle in one of the ruts but no big moment.
SS3: I love the snow. Went just fine.
SS4: Was having a decent run, but I went to wide exiting the "4 right over jump" and had a half spin. Thank goodness I didn't hit anything!
SS5: I was having a great run until I slid under breaking on the loose, hit the fence and damaged my suspension. But somehow the car still had plenty of grip left and I got a good time! Without that spin, I probably wouldn't broken the 8 minute mark.
SS6: It seems like the parts through the trees wouldn't have so much fog, but I guess the canopy's open. Good run, can't wait to see what everyone else made.
SS7: Toughest stage. Two moment but a good time.
SS8: Fun rally ender. Two wheel fun! :)

Hope that I repeat my top - 5 finish from last time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back