Rally - Viesturs Birthday Rally - Monday 23 rd & Tuesday 24th July 2012

Warren Dawes

Premium
"Viesturs Birthday Rally”
Mon 23rd & Tues 24th July 2012
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2012, (UPDATE 04) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Update 05 has been released, and is recommended for this Rally.
Mitsubishi Lancer evo X across a variety of Stages
LancerEvoX1.jpg

Sessions: RD Birthday Rally EUX / RD Birthday Rally EU / RD Birthday Rally USX / RD Birthday Rally US / RD Birthday Rally OC / RD Birthday Rally EUZ

NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.

PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: N4_3 (You must choose the Mitsubishi Lancer evo X from this pack

Damage: Realistic

SS01 - USA - Fraizer Wells II – Normal, good, daylight
SS02 - England - Chirdonhead II - Normal, good, daylight
SS03 - Finland - Autiovaara – Normal, bad, night
SS04 - France - Foron - Normal, good, daylight
SS05 - BTB World Stages - Serra d´Agua - Normal, good, daylight
SS06 - Australia - East-West – Normal, thick fog, daylight
SS07 - BTB Finland - Savo - Normal, good, daylight
SS08 - Super Stages - RSI - Slalom PLP - Normal, good, daylight

EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start:00:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Monday Eastern Time) *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30PM EST.) *
EUZ Start: 19:00 GMT Tuesday *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.

If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.

* EUX, EU, USX, US and OC Sessions will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it may not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can run on more than one session, but the first Session in which you post a sector time will be the one counted for the overall result.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2012 Mod & Update 04, in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
    Please Note: Update 05 is scheduled for release prior to this rally, please check for further details before this Rally.

UPDATE: Update 05 has now been released. Whilst it should be ok to not install it, we advise to install it for this Rally.
  • You will also require the N4_3 car pack.
  • You will also require the BTB World Country Pack for Serra d´Agua, and the BTB Finland Country Pack for Savo.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2012 Name) - Session.
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

You must choose the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X from the N4_3 Car Pack

1. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - OC
  2. Fernando Agapito (Fernando A.) - EUX
  3. Tom Peters (JumpiestEel) - US
  4. Alasdair Beck (boybeck) - EUX
  5. John Cunningham (HH_BF1) - EU
  6. Jack Hintz (StealthSCG) - OC
  7. Viesturs Priede (Viesturs) - EU
  8. Sion Williams (RS Williams) - EU
  9. Sílvio Cró (scro1984) - OC
  10. Andreas Scholz (Atomninja) - EUX
  11. Andrew Koojo (andyone) - EUX
  12. Tony Gentile (Tony Gee) - US
  13. Martin Matuš (matuma) - EUX
  14. Adam Jonas (AdamJonas) - EUX
  15. Gundars Brigis (guncha) - EUX
  16. Magnus Lindgren (magnuslindgren) - EU
  17. Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU
  18. Teemu Toikka (tesnaukki) - EU
  19. Henri Korpela (henkka k) - EU
  20. Jani Nylander (Jani) - EUX
  21. Carlos Ortiz (z1tr0n) - EU
  22. Robbie Bouchoms (robbie018) - EU
  23. Dubravko Sparovec (Dudo S.) - EU
  24. Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US
  25. Keegan Rees (CossieWRC) - OC
  26. Andris Laskins (laskins) - EUZ
  27. Driver
  28. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This Rally has been designed by Andris Laskins and he has dedicated it to his good friend Viesturs, as his Birthday gift. This should put heaps of pressure on Viesturs now to get a good result. :sneaky:

Andris has chosen the Mitsubishi Lancer evo X, a typical Group N car which is surprisingly quick, but still fairly stable to drive.

Again, the Stages cover a very wide range of road surfaces, countries, weather, and time of day, to make it a varied challenge. It also includes a couple of BTB Stages, including Serra d´Agua which we have never used before in the Rally Club.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is typical 4WD Group N, fairly easy to drive, fairly stable, quick 'ish, and good fun to drive.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2012, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4. We have decided to override the default penalty time for SS04, Foron. The default time is 7:00 mins which would be difficult to beat by most "normal" drivers. So, we will be adjusting the penalty time to 11:30 mins for those who DNF or skip the Stage.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Special thanks to Andris for the Rally concept.

Good luck all, and Happy Birthday to Viesturs. :thumbsup:

And now a little introduction to the Evo X.

Senad Subasic (mfodor) - OC

The Lancer I had in the last rally was awfully fragile. I remembered why I avoid them very soon after starting. Fingers crossed this one is built better :D

And happy birthday :D

Fernando Agapito (Fernando A.) - EUX

I was planning to drive this car last event but opted for the URT, I'm not really comfortable driving a fast 4WD with only 5-speed, I'm even always shifting for a 7th gear :D.

4. We have decided to override the default penalty time for SS04, Foron. The default time is 7:00 mins which would be difficult to beat by most "normal" drivers. So, we will be adjusting the penalty time to 11:30 mins for those who DNF or skip the Stage.

I've joined a public session with that stage present and a french guy clocked a 2:40-something :O_o:, maybe that's why they set the DNF time to 7:00, but how the hell do you finish a stage that long in only under 3 minutes? :confused:

Alasdair Beck - boybeck - EUX

Another chance to test my new championship car, you guys are so helpful. Also finally got my new computer so RBR now runs as sweet as a nut, no lag, no problems running certain cars. Haven't tried any BTB stages yet though.

Alasdair Beck - boybeck - EUX

Another chance to test my new championship car, you guys are so helpful. Also finally got my new computer so RBR now runs as sweet as a nut, no lag, no problems running certain cars. Haven't tried any BTB stages yet though.
Good luck with that new computer I am having the same problems of lag gets a little frustrating at times
also looking at a new set up too
Let me know how the BTB stages my computer has a real struggle also group B cars
see ya:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back