Rally - Slick Celica - Monday 22nd & Tuesday 23rd August 2011

I'll let someone else do Mont Herman, it's waaaaaaaaay too long. :rolleyes:

and has the worst pace notes i think i`ve ever seen :frown:

real shame we can`t edit them, then it would be a cracking stage :D

is it possible to leave RSC after SS7, start up RBRDll and change my pace note settings then jump back into RSC and drive the last stage?

and has the worst pace notes i think i`ve ever seen :frown:

real shame we can`t edit them, then it would be a cracking stage :D

is it possible to leave RSC after SS7, start up RBRDll and change my pace note settings then jump back into RSC and drive the last stage?

I'm not sure Nigel, possibly, but you would at least need to make sure you can get back in before the Stage starts. If you can, I think we might lose all of your previous times recorded on the Server, so you would need to make sure you send Senad the HTML file or a screenshot before you leave, so that we can be sure to have them.

Hopefully Senad can confirm all of that.

The biggest problem with the Pacenotes on that Stage is that there are so many turns very close to each other. So the co-driver is calling sometimes two turns ahead. The actual pacenote calls aren't too bad, it's just the timing.

EDIT: maybe the best thing to be sure would be for you to set up your own session with that Stage and another before it, and test it out. Then see if your results are all saved on the server. I'd keep a screenshot of the times first, just to be sure.

thx Warren & Senad. i`ll save my times before leaving just in case.

i think it`l be better if i turn of 3D pace notes and change the call distance, it seems like some 3 rights are like hairpins and others flatout so i gave up after a few mins lol

i think it`l be better if i turn of 3D pace notes and change the call distance, it seems like some 3 rights are like hairpins and others flatout so i gave up after a few mins lol

Yep, the 3D Pacenotes can be very distracting on that one. They are showing two turns ahead sometimes. if you listen intently to the co-driver though, you can realise that he is calling further ahead. Something else just to make you concentrate even harder, lol. :wink:

I've never messed with the BTB tracks before. I just fired up Mont Herman for the first time ever tonight and immediately noticed my Effects sound had set itself to zero. No collision effects, no turbo hiss, no antilag pops. A lot was missing. Anybody else having this or know of a fix? Seems to be happening with all my BTB pack courses.

I've never messed with the BTB tracks before. I just fired up Mont Herman for the first time ever tonight and immediately noticed my Effects sound had set itself to zero. No collision effects, no turbo hiss, no antilag pops. A lot was missing. Anybody else having this or know of a fix? Seems to be happening with all my BTB pack courses.

i often get that when running replays, to get the sound back i pause it then resume and sound returns.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back