Rally - Slick Celica - Monday 22nd & Tuesday 23rd August 2011

i often get that when running replays, to get the sound back i pause it then resume and sound returns.

This is an issue I used to have. Are you running CamHack's FOV edits to get a widescreen aspect ratio? When I switched from that to using FixUp to deal with the aspect ratio, the replay audio issue went away.

My issue is not just occurring during replays. At any point when I use RSRBR to load a BTB track I get no menu sound effects, no live in-car sound effects and no sound effects in replays. The sound effects slider in the audio menu is literally set automatically to zero. Pausing mid race to fix it works until I start the game again. Can I pause and adjust settings in the middle of an online rally? Still new to this.

This is an issue I used to have. Are you running CamHack's FOV edits to get a widescreen aspect ratio? When I switched from that to using FixUp to deal with the aspect ratio, the replay audio issue went away.

This is what I had a few times before. Sound on some channels gone when CamHack is running. You can hear the car from the side or from behind, but silence when watching in front of it. As soon as I closed CamHack, all was well.
Didn't have the faintest idea what the problem could be, so I just reinstalled the whole thing. A couple of times during the past year.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%