Rally - Group N Team Challenge 4 - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th January 2012

I guess we won't really know until the results are posted.

Speaking of which...

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Ole, Fernando and Oscar

Stage wins:
Fernando Agapito: 3 stage wins
Roy Magnes: 2 stage wins
Andrew Koojo: 1 stage win
Olli Kauppinen: 1 stage win
Magnar Haarstadsveen: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, I'm guessing it is indeed a record :). Thanks to Warren for setting it up.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Warren Dawes

Premium
Grats to Ole, another Club Rally win under your belt ;)
Well done to Fernando and Oscar for the overall podium, first time for both of you, but both have been knocking on the door lately. :)

Stage wins nicely shared too, good to see.

The Team Challenge trophy returns to Oceania / America, BUT, it does seem a bit hollow with so much help from the ex Europeans. Your new Visa's are in the mail. :p

Welcome to our new members Aleksi, Tapio, and Daniel, hope you enjoyed your first rally, even if it was a difficult one.

Quite a lot of RED INK this time, but not surprising though, this was a pretty tricky one. SS05 seems to have caught lots of drivers.
Indeed, this was a new Club record for Driver numbers, thanks to all for the great support.

Thanks as always to Senad, he had more work to do this time with the team points, but came through perfectly yet again. ;)

Congrats to Ole. nice win. my race was good only on Tanner i lost 4 positions. damn. i hate the update 2. i accidentally loaded an old setup. but the race was awesome. 1 stage win. good for me.

Congrats Ole! One more rally win. You're doing great;)
Congrats Fernando and Oscar for the podium finish too.

Also congrats to everyone who joined this, and, of course, to Team OC/America !!!

And again, thanks to the organizers of this wonderful rally. Looking forward the next one, let's hope we get a new entries record on it. :D

Oscar Hardwick

RDTCC S9 Champion
Really pleased with that. The first time that I have been able to get a podium. Still no fastest times but I really have toned down my driving from what it used to be where I would pretty much win a stage or end it upside down in a ditch. Really good fun as ever and a true pleasure to be in the thick of it all with Ole, Fernando and Warren who I only edged out but 3 and a bit seconds.

Congratulations to the organisers for their second straight record for attendance.

Oscar.

You can re-install the Numnotes again, I use them and like them a lot.
However, don't use the installer that comes with the download, it will cause problems. Just copy the individual Pacenote files (.ogg) into your Audio/Speech/Pacenote folder and overwrite the old ones. Make a back up first of course.

Thank you for the tip, worked like a charm. And once again thanks to all the people involved in organising the event and getting the times table, I really enjoyed it!

Yes I WON!!!
In your face doubters!! Ha ha ha ha ha Yes !!!
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, aliens!! whooooo hoooooooooooo !!!!!!!!
(does his best J clarkson 'Loooooooooooser' impersonation)

I wanna thank my sponsors 'beer and crisps'
the team,
my cat,
not the girlfriend, cos well, she hates cars/rallys
all the other team for making this possible (*cough: looooosers)

(ok, ok I appreciate it was only my team that won, and I may have infact held them back and driven like a granny, but as I have been driving my wee make-believe cars for years I am gonna take this win and as usual saracastically shout it from the roof tops)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000