1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rally - Group N Team Challenge 4 - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th January 2012

Discussion in 'RBR Rally Club' started by Warren Dawes, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz The One and Only...I think? Premium Licensed

• Like Like x 2
  2. John Cunningham

John Cunningham Licensed

YEAH...... just like that.... :D

3. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan Licensed

lol at John, I feel exactly like you, seems to have been a good time to switch allegiance, I'm back to European btw. thx senad for the excellent work on the tables, and thx Warren for the visas, if it's just visa cards with €5,000 on them I wouldn't mind either. lots of red ink on stages 3 and 5, whoaw.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Krister Larsson

Krister Larsson Licensed

Managed to stay away from the red ink DNF's but had several CFH's that cost me a lot of time.
    Thnx for setting this up and the work put in. A good mix of stages and a nice class of cars to drive.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Olli Kauppinen

Olli Kauppinen Licensed

Congrats to Ole, Fernando and Oscar! Wow first fastest stage time! :p Looks like should practise more, always frozen at first stages (or because tarmac) :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes The Brain Premium Licensed

Drove for the right team this time, and clocked up 2 fastest stagetimes along the way :) Looking for a better personal result later on, though :)

7. Congrats to Ole, Fernando and Oscar, WD everyone else :)

Good to see the RDRC getting stronger and stronger despite the game being decade old this year :) :)

8. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego 2X Race Department Rally Champion Premium Licensed

No, it was released in 2004

9. Tapio Rinneaho

Tapio Rinneaho Premium Licensed

Second fastest in Fraizer Wells! I'm pretty pleased with that as there's nothing much to be proud of besides that :D