Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

Motorsport is still very dangerous and challenging. Sometimes lost of mind or small mistake lead to spectacular manifestation of the power ofthe physic rules. Exact recreation of complexity of so many factors may be impossible. Not so many sims implement fully model of destruction in case of an crash (in my opinion - none). Sometimes crash model changes serius sim in to poor arcade. By the way... inventors of new AI behaviour in R3E should watch some scenes from presented video.

Whilst this might be fun I am thinking it's in poor taste since crashes don't always end well. Their may be needs to be an added and no one actually got killed since we all can recall either in real life or watching archives some well documented crashes.

But in the interest of the challenge I would no idea how to do it but the classic one I remember was at Spa in the rain when Michael Schumacher rear ended a hapless David Coulthard.

In fact the race in 1998 was a classic for several instances of carnage on the track...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back