Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

I guarantee that you will see at least one Ebisu Minami jump in this thread.

Any love for Nascar Racing 2003?

The track is called "Stuntrak" and the car I'm using is the 2012 Camry Cup Car (with Reutimann's 2013 livery). This track is a lot of fun thrash around in.

Landing a big jump on the second highest hump of the track (shown in 0:26) is not exactly easy; but you'll have a better chance on it than the bigger one just after the first turn.

Sorry if the video is choppy; I can't configure recorders to save my life...
This track is a classic. I still love playing on my old NR2003 mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • From Last To First (preferably any track any car)
  • Biggest Crash
  • Some kind of Touge/Hill Climb Event
  • Best Drifting
  • Wet Track Dry Tyres (kinda like drifting but eh)
  • Best Kimi Raikkonen Impression :redface:

Question: is only one entry per person? Because I also have some spare jumps from DiRT 3. :)

For now here there is an old video I did on Assetto Corsa (Release Candedate, between Early Access and Gold version), running Lotus 98T on Snoopy Nordschleife (the mod downloaded from RaceDepartment).

I have to choose the second entry to put, but I have various jumps in mind.

1. Nostalgic: it's a jump I did on GTR 2002, mod of F1 2002, on Nordschleife converted from GPL. With a mod car I did for myself, by putting together a Ferrari 360 NGT chassis with Ferrari 550 front and back wings and Lamborghini Diablo engine! An illicit offroad jump over a bridge.
2. Colin's achievement: from DiRT 2, there was an achievement named cold blood, where you should flip the car then keep racing and win, as Colin McRae. And so I did!
3. Soft landing: from DiRT 3, I land vertically over another car after a jump.
4. Just to close DiRT series: an "half jump" I did some days ago. I jumped offroad over trees in Greece. Trees slapped me badly but pushed me back on street so I kept continue racing. The problem with this is that it was o night time and I alredy broken lights... so the video is very dark. And even if I changed colors curve, dunno why youtube darken back all my videos when I upload. :\

Which one you wanna see?

Ok... let's see what we can do...
This is the nostalgic... as said:
It's a jump I did on GTR 2002, mod of F1 2002, on Nordschleife converted from GPL. With a mod car I did for myself, by putting together a Ferrari 360 NGT chassis with Ferrari 550 front and back wings and Lamborghini Diablo engine!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%