Raceroom Racing Experience Wheel / FFB Settings thread.

Instead of people having to wade through pages upon pages with posts to find Wheel and FFB settings that might work, or might even be out of date, I will do my best to keep this post up to date with links to settings that people find useful.

Please do help me by pointing out useful posts in a reply below or a PM to me.

Fanatec GT3 / CSR
No info yet...

Fanatec CSR Elite
No info yet...

Fanatec CSW v1/v2
Fanatec ClubSport V2 Settings - by @Sean Lander - June 2015

Logitech DFGT
No info yet...

Logitech Momo
No info yet...

Logitech G25/G27
Logitech G27 settings - by @Matej Lakota - June 2015

Simexperience Accuforce wheel
No info yet...

Thrustmaster TX/T300
Thrustmaster T300 settings - by @Jyri Kettunen - June 2015

Thrustmaster T500
Thrustmaster T500 settings - by @Giangiorm - June 2015

Last edited:
You can right click on the file and look at properties. There you can find a version number that is higher than the old one. This is common for upgrades, because shortcuts and commands can remain the same, although for an installer this is less important. However for installed executables this is always the rule: same name, but different version that can be inspected.

So here we go with my take on FFB Settings for T300RS Post Patch
FFB - On
Inverted - Off
Gamepad - Off
FFB Intensity - 100
Smoothing - 0
FFB Spring - 0
FFB Damper - 0

Steering Force Intensity - 75
FFB Minimum - 1
Understeer - 45
Vertical Load - 50
Lateral Force - 65
Steering Rack - 25

Slip Effect - 20
Engine Vibrations - 5
Kerb Vibrations - 20
Shift Effect - 10

In Thrustmaster options I have
Overall - 65
Constant - 100
Periodic - 100
Spring - 100
Damper - 100
Auto-Center - By the game

I've tried a few cars GT3/WTCC and they seem pretty good with the default multipliers.
The shillouette cars are probably a bit heavy.

G27 Global Device Settings
upload_2016-4-4_7-29-35.png

Game Specific R3E Settings
upload_2016-4-4_7-30-24.png

I should probably change Degrees Of Rotation to 900 but in last nights RD race it was fine.

In Game Settings

Steering Settings use for the Canhard R51 last night
upload_2016-4-4_7-34-54.png

FFB Settings
upload_2016-4-4_7-35-37.png

upload_2016-4-4_7-39-17.png

upload_2016-4-4_7-40-12.png

These settings aren't brilliant, for example I do not get the FFB fidelity I get with AMS.
However, I'm not getting random steering shake anymore, and the rotation of the wheel on screen matches the rotation of the wheel in my hand.

Hopefully these setting will give you a base to start from with the latest R3E update.

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-4_7-39-41.png
    upload_2016-4-4_7-39-41.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 360
Any idea why every car setup shows "N/A" for wheel range under steering settings? Also, the in-game wheel will not match my wheel regardless of setting (match wheel or custom). This patch really did a number on my system.

Any help is appreciated.

i think the best advice is to start with the new default wheel profile, because the defaults are now totally changed

Load the default, then drive for a bit with the clipping tool showing, then tweak as needed. I did that with the T300, and found it felt very good with the new default, so I only reduced the slip/brake vibrations, turned off smoothing, and left the rest default.

Any idea why every car setup shows "N/A" for wheel range under steering settings? Also, the in-game wheel will not match my wheel regardless of setting (match wheel or custom).

That was the same for me mate, until the next day! I'd switched my PC off overnight, so I can only 'guess' that helped.

Daft question, but have you rebooted your PC since updating R3E and the logitech drivers?

Any one have a good setting for the t500rs?

lol i was just about to ask ...and saw your request :).....Been trying my best to give this a go but its not happen...or maybe its just that different..Would like a set from one who also uses AC,RF2...AMS?

Last edited:
The problem started when I installed the latest drivers last night (5.10.127 / 14 March 2016). R3E worked perfectly post-patch with the old drivers, but I updated when I saw the "Attn Logitech Users" screen.

Do you know if the wheel on the Test screen is accurate to the input? I turn the wheel 900-degrees, but it only shows 180-200-degrees on screen. R3E says I'm locked at 450-degrees and every car shows N/A under steering settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back