Raceroom Racing Experience Wheel / FFB Settings thread.

Instead of people having to wade through pages upon pages with posts to find Wheel and FFB settings that might work, or might even be out of date, I will do my best to keep this post up to date with links to settings that people find useful.

Please do help me by pointing out useful posts in a reply below or a PM to me.

Fanatec GT3 / CSR
No info yet...

Fanatec CSR Elite
No info yet...

Fanatec CSW v1/v2
Fanatec ClubSport V2 Settings - by @Sean Lander - June 2015

Logitech DFGT
No info yet...

Logitech Momo
No info yet...

Logitech G25/G27
Logitech G27 settings - by @Matej Lakota - June 2015

Simexperience Accuforce wheel
No info yet...

Thrustmaster TX/T300
Thrustmaster T300 settings - by @Jyri Kettunen - June 2015

Thrustmaster T500
Thrustmaster T500 settings - by @Giangiorm - June 2015

Last edited:
G27 users:
Don't know if this helps anyone, but it for sure helped me!

Today i started up R3E again and in an act of desperation i unticked the "Allow game to adjust settings" in Logitech profiler under Options>Global Device Settings.
Well, this solved ALL my problems with R3E.
180° wheel rotation, floaty cars, you name it.

It's actually fun to drive R3E in contrary to before when it never resulted in an enjoyable driving experience.

Only thing i had to do was lowering FFB power as it tried to rip off my arms (with 100% strength in profiler) and the center area is a bit weak, but i can live with that as long as the cars don't feel like hover boats anymore.

I dont have a logitech wheel, but many says that you should just shut it down and play r3e without
Ya, that's what i tried last time and what didn't do anything for me.
It felt a little bit better, but didn't resolve the most important issues.

I can of course only talk for me, this is PC gaming we're talking about, everybody has different hardware and drivers. But if you tried out everything so far and are still not happy with the outcome - it's just another thing you can try.

heres my latest half tweak for a fanatec v1
this is using some tweaking from an update in the testing side , use the FOR setting on wheel to add more weight when needed

shows as tweak 3 in controller profiles

rebind everything
on the wheel /bmw rim:
sen 540(my preferance)
FF 100
sho 50
abs 90
for 100
the rest off
i use 540 15 for gt cars

hope that helps

Any feedback would be great ; thanks

Andi

Attachments

• wip2.rcs
    24.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Can anyone post this somewhere that doesn't require registration?

Hi people. Am now sometimes struggled through to test iRacing - and was surprised how similar the drives in R3E with my current Controller Settings Well - except one (for me) critical ducks small difference: in R3E " feel "I do what the car just drives so, I find the FFB easy living and irgentwie richer - definitely makes more fun ... So nice greeting to Sector3's Team - clean work !!! What definitely a great influence on the driving experience, has the Lenwinkel settings are (when vehicle setup) - shot I am to the following values: 1080 / and, depending on the car between 26 - 32 ... Therefore, attached again my current controller profile files (only those who Also really feel good for me - a little bit of taste is indeed always present) - in any case you can not with a controller setting, everything go - the physical characteristics of the different classes, are there probably too different ... The '. RCS files into "user" \ Documents \ My Games \ SimBin \ RaceRoom Racing Experience \ User Data \ ControlSet reinkopieren - then you can select the controller in the options as well. Possibly fit also for the TX and with small adjustments for T500's ... ControlSets-Auswahl-9-2015.zip and yet the System Settings: -Edit- still FYI: Some settings are Suited more for certain vehicles eg ... : T300RS GT2 Final 1.rcs - fit for BMW and Corvette T300RS GT2 Final 2.rcs - fits for the RUF T300RS GT3 Final 1.rcs - fit for BMW, Mercedes and Corvette, etc. - Just try ... even a pair of custom profiles on the physics changes from 10.20.2015: ControlSet-upd-10-2015.zip again a few updates because of the 599XX Wheels: ControlSet-upd-10-2015-599xx.zip

attachment.php

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bxfhagsd8pf9xyc/AABLfLu1iYbTZTdFiLniCHlGa?dl=0

Last edited:
let me know how they go, I'm a sim race noob, just bought myself a TX set for birthday and haven't had much time to use it - trying out R3E, GSCE RF2 etc. put heaps of hours in to DiRT rally with my old logitech momo though, but hated the 270 DOR. so not really much use as far as FFB settings go!

I'm stumped.

R3E updated, I updated the G27 drivers like it said. Went into a race and the wheel is jittery, also the wheel on screen no longer matches the rotation of the wheel in my hand.

So, completely deleted R3E and reinstalled it. Still got the same issues.

Turned off 'allow game to adjust settings', this makes no difference.
Changed Degrees of Rotation from 900 to 540, same in the game, no difference.

My G27 settings
upload_2016-4-2_21-7-17.png

Tried changing Steering Lock in game too and still cannot get the G27 working like it was before the update.

If anyone's got a G27 working properly with the current R3E update could you share your settings please?

I have G27 and update the profiler, but nothing changed for all the games i have.
The settings remain the same.
Check your global settings. Mine is like that
Screenshot_22.png

and at Global profiler Settings i use...
Screenshot_23.png

And at specific game settings the same like the global settings.
Also try to change usb port and dont use usb3, and reinstall the logitech software.
I hope you can solve your problem.

R3E updated, I updated the G27 drivers like it said.
Can someone confirm / point me to the latest Logitech drivers that are recommended?
I went to the Logitech website, chose my G27 wheel, selected the "latest" driver, and the file name was LGS510_x64.exe . The post date says 14-Mar-2016.
I assume this is the one I need, BUT, the driver I'm currently using has the exact same download title (LGS510_x64.exe) and I installed it about 3 years ago.
Has the software been updated but the file name remained unchanged?
Here is a screenie from the download page.

Logitech Driver G27 download.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back