Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rubaru Amazing drive there, and so close to a first win this season. With the two aliens out of the way, do you think it is going to happen in the next few races?
I think a bit of luck to be honest. These European night races aren't all at night here in the States, so perhaps an advantage there. Great start, to be honest, but I wish my teammate could have followed me up through the field. For the next race? Ack...who knows? Although, rallies were among my best efforts in Season 26. :cool:

@Millsy24 only second time on the podium for you, and clearly teammate Engberink was able to extract more performance from the car. With Engberink out now, will team focus switch to you now, and do you think you have the capabilities to carry the team?
nah the team have told me they are going to focus on Tim, despite the fact he probably wont be racing for the rest of the season

Rally
So, after a while, the first stage of the only rally this season awaits the drivers in Sweden. Now that Kederer and Engberink appear to be retiring (at least that's what they made us think), we are certain to get a new, 3rd winner this season. Who will it be?
The Swedish Rally is GOGOGO!!
a-snow-less-section-of-road-at-rally-sweden-2016-which-was-beset-by-usually-mild-weather.jpg

What you need to post: Finish
As with the last euro-night race, I'll be giving full responcibility to my auto-post tool for this one, hopefully it does the trick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back