Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, if you're against using push email, I wonder how you were so dominant in S22-S25, that's pretty impressive actually! :confused:
noting start times, as said in pm a while back. There was always someone keeping up, but not over a full season. 22 first half Aidan and Ben, 2nd half Lesley, 23 first half Lesley, 25 first half Donlad, 2nd Aidan and you.

Sadly most guys don't know half the conditions under which this race was finished on. But I'll let you think there wasn't any.....

Last edited:
Rio Haryanto @Sasha Jednak A poor season for you so far, finishing no higher than second last so far. Can we expect anything better in the future?
Better late than never :D I just now saw the alert.
Yes, very poor season for me, but my career is what I choose to sacrifice while dealing with private issues. I am sure I will be better, because you really can't be worse than this. :rolleyes:

Engberink and Kederer announce retirement!
upload_2016-9-14_12-22-14.png
Just as rumours started to spring around about this pair teaming up in season 28, they both simultaniously announced that they will be pairing together - in the retirement club, starting from now. This news overshadowed Engberink's victory, and Lutz's brilliant second place, splitting the two Benetton drivers and keeping Engberink honest for the entire race. Further down the field it was a poor race for Kederer, well off the pace, and also for Laskey who lost his momentum after being beaten by teammate Laad in the last round for the first time. Graham also hasn't been up to his usual form and the night conditions clearly did not suit him.

On the silly season subject, rumours sprung that Ancevski would be returning to forum racing, bringing back Brawn GP. The Serbian however didn't comment on this matter.
Of the current drivers, Jack Laskey has been rumoured to a move out of DS Virgin to Benetton, or, more likely, Tyrrell; while Ferrari commented how they are not happy about Andy Black's performances, which is not a sacking yet but could turn out to be just that come season end.

@Timmieturner12 With Tobi out of the way, you could have easily won this championship. What made you go against that?
@rubaru Amazing drive there, and so close to a first win this season. With the two aliens out of the way, do you think it is going to happen in the next few races?
@Millsy24 only second time on the podium for you, and clearly teammate Engberink was able to extract more performance from the car. With Engberink out now, will team focus switch to you now, and do you think you have the capabilities to carry the team?

Sorry for no podium pics, I was in a rush and that with the highlights picture will come tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.4%