Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprint
After an exciting duel against our two aliens in this championship Engberink and Kederer (who remain the only winners so far this season) last time out, we head into Losail, traditionally held in the night in real life and now in forum racing as well, for most of us. Fingers crossed the different conditions will mean someone else wins. Please.
The Qatar Grand Prix is GOGOGO!!
Title_board_LIS.JPG

What you need to post: Finish

Also, an important notice: This race, as a Euro-night race, is the first time I am testing my auto-posting software in action, as a tool that should post exactly at the time I tell it to, helping me retain my regular sleep cycle. It's been proven mighty accurate in my short tests, but if it fails and posts this race at a time which was already been used previously, you know why.

Also, an important notice: This race, as a Euro-night race, is the first time I am testing my auto-posting software in action, as a tool that should post exactly at the time I tell it to, helping me retain my regular sleep cycle. It's been proven mighty accurate in my short tests, but if it fails and posts this race at a time which was already been used previously, you know why.
that worked out well! posted it exactly when I wanted to :D gonna keep using this tool in the future then!
Would love Bram to see this, seeing I suggested such a feature 2 years ago to be implemented into RD, and was quite rudely denied, as he told me to build it myself, and I think Jimlaad remembers this. And look at me now :x3:. I wouldn't ask for it now though.

And I hereby retire from FR. No point in competing against 24/7 emails on push.
could always use .001s emails on push yourself too :p

This race was two days too late...
What was this before about people complaining about races happening too close together?
Again, shot yourself in the foot there :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies