RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh it seems a lots of people are late for the race...Now Paulo i know it's meaningless to ask but which driver's 4 points will you destroy???

I'm sorry Niklas it must be you! You know....my sponsors....i don't want to loose them......thanks for understanding mate.....cheers....have a drink. :beer:

:laugh2:

5th RACE is STARTED!!!!This is a feature race, post only one, or u will blow your engine, and winner will get +3 points...good Luck everyone:laugh2:

Matthew and Dave, this is my final warning, if you double post again, your engines will blow up!..I forgive for you did'nt say finish at your second posts, but next time, with "finish" or not "finish" you will be DNF...Anyway:laugh2:
..Matthew takes another victory and Dave comes 3rd. OSR is getting better race by race, they are aiming both driver's title and team's title..Garry with the lack of Kris's help comes second, valuable points for his championship title battle. Then 4th place goes to crazy racer Paulo Riberio:D...Let's see who will take up 5th and 6th places......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes