RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew and Dave, this is my final warning, if you double post again, your engines will blow up!..I forgive for you did'nt say finish at your second posts, but next time, with "finish" or not "finish" you will be DNF...Anyway:laugh2:
..Matthew takes another victory and Dave comes 3rd. OSR is getting better race by race, they are aiming both driver's title and team's title..Garry with the lack of Kris's help comes second, valuable points for his championship title battle. Then 4th place goes to crazy racer Paulo Riberio:D...Let's see who will take up 5th and 6th places......

i didnt double post!

the post has not been edited. didnt want my finished confused with the conversation.

Sry Dave i thought you changed it later, but how fool i am, no "edited by Dave" is written at ur post.. really sorry again:disapointed::disapointed:..So the with Niklas's and Kris's finishes race ends..Their low positions surprised the attendance.......i can't update the standings right now, tomorrow will be updated...6th race will begin tomorrow, a clue : absouletely after dusk.......

I thought I counted in for some points... sorry

Why sorry mate, i am sorry for my hard warning, actually it's a very common thing in RD Forum Racing, even after two or three days after the start racers come and say "finish":laugh2::laugh2:...I hope you will say "finish" at the next race in time.

DRIVER'S STANDINGS AFTER 5rd RACE

1)Matthew Parr----------28
2)Niklas Vesterinen-------25
3)Garry Pullen------------22
4)Paulo Riberio-----------20
5)Dave Stephenson-------16
6)Richard Hamstead------14
7)Resir014----------------6
8)Ross Balfour------------4
9)Brett Bagstad-----------3
10)Kris Leeten------------3

TEAM'S STANDINGS AFTER 5rd RACE

1)Orphan Serpents Racing-----44
2)Team Victory---------------29
3)Team Extreme--------------25
4)Checkered Flag Racers-------9

OSR is getting very crazy at last races, MAtthew past Niklas , also Garry and Paulo are very close to top, a really hot challange awaits us..:)

6th Race is started!!!!..this race's winner will be informed about when will 7th race start..That's a feature race, any double post will blow up the engine!!..Now STARTTT!!!!

f i n i s h

I will complain to FIA, the marshals decision of giving me a drive through penalty for jumping start. I did not start during red lights. My team manager, sent already a mail to FIA comissioners. :p

Garry Pullen takes an absouletely very important victory for the title!..Then Ross, who fails his fans this season, follows him...After that Paulo Riberio comes , again with an incident:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:...FIA Rejected his letter and Punished Paulo with 5000 $ .....Kris Leeten, who also very very much fail his fans this season comes 4th . It's his highest finish this season, he could only be 6th.....Let's see who will 5th and 6th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 129 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.0%