RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
finish.......without car as the dark side of the force use their power to unable me to start :rotfl: i have to call the Jedi knights to help me from now on:sinister:

:beer:

Sorry Mr. Riberio, No Jedis allowed in Forum Racing. You have to give the last place to Kris, ....Blame Niklas not me...He made you crashed:DAnd MAtthew!!!This was a feature race, not a sprint race:D

3rd RACE IS STARTED!!!..This race's winner will get a +1 pos. bonus at 4th RACE!!!..Important!!!: Season Standings added to 1st Post. Please inform me if there is a mistake at points...

LOL Whatt are you doing!!! Listen what Niklas SAYS!....THis is a feature RACe..Check out races list at the first post. All doubler poster s over used their engines and engines blown up..no i'm kidding:laugh2:BUT I ADD THIS RULE, THIS WILL BE APPLIED AT NEXT FEATURE RACES!!! BE CAREFUL!! If you double post at a feature race, your engines will blow up......Matthew took a surprising victory, he could'nt score any points at first 2 races. And Our Consistent podium man Niklas again takes the second place, And Garry also seems to be most consistent after Niklas. Fourth place goes to Brett, it's his first points this season. Last race's winner Richard comes fifth, then last point goes to Dave Stephenson, he shows his sportmenship by congrulating his team mate......And don't forget, Matthew have +1 pos. bonus at next race.....

4th RACE is STARTED!!!!this is a sprint RACE!!!and winner will be able to destroy one of his rival's 4 points...Now time to say finish two times!!!!!.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back