Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we will have a new volunteer very soon. :geek::geek:
giphy.gif

Ferrari is happy to announce that their S28 lineup will consist of S26 champion Tim Engberink and triple champion Tobi Kederer. We're confident that with those two we'll be able to field at least one car each race.

---

Bookmakers released the latest odds
  • Kederer doing the full season 0.9:1
  • Engberink doing the full season 1.05:1
  • Both doing the full season 1.01:1
  • Ferrari winning all races 1.2:1
  • Ferrari winning no race 700:1
  • Kederer complaining less than 5 times about quick reaction times of others 1.1:1
  • No drama caused by either of the Ferrari drivers 6400:1

Let the frustration commence. :D
ha

Time for my own announcement then.

Remember when I said my driving future was a mystery? Well..
I announce my intentions to return to Forum Racing with Red Bull Racing, alongside reigning world forum racing champion Daniel Harvey (better known as @Millsy24 )

The Serbian driver said that it's all or nothing in season 28 and he will be aiming to get one single forum racing championship to his name.
"He's mad!" I hear you saying.
But no. It will be blood, sweat, tears, and a bit of e-mail alerts.
"I want to prove to the world that the two 'aliens' of Engberink and Kederer can be beaten by a regular mortal."

As for Harvey... he's just there for the #1. ;)

After several seasons not reaching the own target, long time participant Ben Utzer is trying a whole new and vastly different approach to be successfull: While many driver already claimed that the only candidate for next seasons title is themselves it seems obvious that not everyone can actually be correct. Therefore Ben Utzer is p for a challenge and tries to less points than last season, which seems to be an equally tricky task looking at the small amount of points he had last season. Looking at how bad he achieved his targets in the past he seems to be a very serious contender for the actual title.

#beprepared
#gamechanging
#reviolutionary
#innovative
#groundbreaking
#newera
#doesanybodyactuallyreadthis?
#tldr
#iamserious
#orami?

After several seasons not reaching the own target, long time participant Ben Utzer is trying a whole new and vastly different approach to be successfull: While many driver already claimed that the only candidate for next seasons title is themselves it seems obvious that not everyone can actually be correct. Therefore Ben Utzer is p for a challenge and tries to less points than last season, which seems to be an equally tricky task looking at the small amount of points he had last season. Looking at how bad he achieved his targets in the past he seems to be a very serious contender for the actual title.

#beprepared
#gamechanging
#reviolutionary
#innovative
#groundbreaking
#newera
#doesanybodyactuallyreadthis?
#tldr
#iamserious
#orami?
how about you moderate season 28 instead? :p
(I'm that desperate yes)