Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it. But this is what I'm doing, and you can either take it or leave it.
- Sprint and Feature, nothing more
- 12 races max, 2 tests
- going retro, F1 teams, no custom teams (bar one but T. Hackel isn't around any more :p )

take it or leave it
First do FFG :p

Absolutely fine by me, don't like many race types, short calendar is nice as well.

I can do it.
giphy.gif

As Jim said, it'd be like S17 era stuff, namely the teams as they are last year. Podium pictures wouldn't be used, just try to get pictures of the various cars. I love the custom teams, but I also started and really enjoyed the era of F1 teams in the competition, it was just as much a statement of which teams you followed as anything.
Why not shake it up a bit, get these youngsters to see how we did it way back when in 2011 :D

As Jim said, it'd be like S17 era stuff, namely the teams as they are last year. Podium pictures wouldn't be used, just try to get pictures of the various cars. I love the custom teams, but I also started and really enjoyed the era of F1 teams in the competition, it was just as much a statement of which teams you followed as anything.
Why not shake it up a bit, get these youngsters to see how we did it way back when in 2011 :D
Do a retro season, '50s and '60s teams and tracks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years