Most wins: Xen Foro @XenForo
trophy-small-jpg.80262

Pole position trophy: Xen Foro @XenForo
trophy-small-jpg.80262

Rookie of the year: Andy Graham @tigerkart_22
trophy-small-jpg.80262
Worst former rookie of the year :(:roflmao:: Andrea Dovizioso
trophy-small-jpg.80262

Goodbye guys, it's been great, I'll comeback in the near future. Now, @tigerkart_22 will take over my team :) (I will gain control when I comeback :D )

• Deleted member 161052

Worst former rookie of the year :(:roflmao:: Andrea Dovizioso
trophy-small-jpg.80262

Goodbye guys, it's been great, I'll comeback in the near future. Now, @tigerkart_22 will take over my team :) (I will gain control when I comeback :D )
The most impatient driver waiting for retirement: Andy Black :roflmao: :p :p :roflmao:
trophy-small-jpg.80262

This award was just a joke because on my Forum Racing retirement, I won't be back ever again. The last 2 seasons were enjoyable, but after 2 seasons it's pretty boring for me and our retired team with both 2 retired drivers considered a retirement.

Statistics

8 drivers have taken a win this year, with 3 of them taking more than 1. Xen Foro has most with 6, which is more than 2nd Engberink and 3rd Keranen combined.

11 of 20 drivers had at least 1 podium finish, the most of them had Foro with 10. Engberink here too in 2nd with 9, followed by Keranen's 7 podiums. The lowest ranked driver to get one was 14th Ben Herbert with two 2nd places.

4 of 6 pole positions were converted to a race win, only Engberink at Silverstone and Foro at Adelaide had to settle for 2nd after having started from first, having the wins snatched from Laad and Utzer respectively.

No driver managed to finish each race in the top 10. Closest were Engberink and Sigoulakis with 15 of 16 races in the top 10 each. Sigoulakis streak only ended in round 14 with a 14th place at the Macau GP.

Without teammate, Foro still would have finished 2nd in the Constructors' championship.

The top 7 in the drivers' championship are equal to the top 7 in the constructors' championship.

Only 2 teams had both their drivers finish in the top 10 of the standings, being OMR with Engberink (2nd) and Utzer (8th), and HRT with Laad (5th) and Harvey (10th).

Each of the top teams was pretty much carried by a single driver.
Ferrari: Foro scored 83.8% of the points
OMR: Engberink scored 71.4% of the points
McLaren: Keranen scored 73.9% of the points
Manor: Ancevski scored 70.3% of the points
HRT: Laad scored 63.5% of the points

This is also indicated by the team duels, except for Honda each team had one dominating driver.

Two 1-2 finishes were recorded, both for Ferrari at the Mexican and Finnish GPs.

Let's have a look at some charts now

Stats WDC.PNG

Here you can see that Foro started to pull away from the Belgian GP onwards. Engberink got close again after the Turkish GP, but missed out in the end. Keranen's midseason form was extremely poor, with only 11 points scored from the Finnish to the Turkish GP. Ancevski's late charge for the top 3 almost worked out. Utzer moved up 6 places during the last two rounds.

Stats WCC.PNG

Similar to the drivers' Ferrari also pulled away after the Austrian GP. OMR closed in rapidely after Utzer had regained his form. Ancevski's back-to-back podiums (including one win) pulled Manor from lower midfield towards the top 3. In the end the teams were separated in 4 groups. In each of these the teams were within a couple of points.

Splitting the standings in sprint and feature/24h races, it becomes clear where Foro won the title

Stats Sprint.PNG

5 of his 6 wins came in sprint races, while Engberink on the other hand is even behind Keranen here. Also notable the performances of Harvey, Black and Herbert, who all are up a couple of spots. Saidy and Utzer lost out massively, being placed at the end of the midfield.

Stats Feature.PNG

In the feature races Engberink was almost on level with Foro, being on the podium on 5 of 6 races. Laad also did fairly well here, while Keranen only finished 3 of them in the top 10. Saidy and Utzer both pretty far up thanks to their wins. Wolf as well scored most of his points in the feature races. The big losers in this category were Harvey and Herbert.

Same now for the teams.

Stats T Sprint.PNG

OMR only ranked third in the sprint races, dropping behind McLaren. Mobil1's strenght, or rather Black's, were the sprint races. They're ahead of both Tiger-Tech and Honda here.

Stats T Feature.PNG

Ferrari is clearly beaten by OMR in the feature events. Both Manor and HRT are ahead of McLaren in this category. Honda up 2 spots thanks to Saidy's win and two 4 places, one of them coming from Wolf. Grip Racing down 2 spots, as both of Sigoulakis podiums were in sprint races.

With this I want to thank all who participated this season. I'll also announce that I won't be moderating S25, reason being that this game as well as F1 Career require much work, and I'd like to put my focus on the latter.​

With this I want to thank all who participated this season. I'll also announce that I won't be moderating S25, reason being that this game as well as F1 Career require much work, and I'd like to put my focus on the latter.
I think the announcement should've came earlier, like Jim did in S23, to search for a new moderator early (unless you already found a replacement moderator, in which case it doesn't matter)

I think the announcement should've came earlier, like Jim did in S23, to search for a new moderator early (unless you already found a replacement moderator, in which case it doesn't matter)
Don't see why that's necessary unless you want the new season to start tomorrow. Also it's not like I've known that I won't moderate for some time, made that decision only recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes