Race #08, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes you too clearly :laugh:

Team orders are allowed and always should be allowed. If you don't like working like a team, it is your problem so don't blame us for what you lack. I didn't even need to tell anyone anything today, in fact I was twice late due to delay in broadcast and by the time I said it Bono was through so. Team interest is always above interest of individual, you may share that philosophy or not, but don't blame us for it.
so what your saying this is all legal IF it has been a team order? #sense

Team orders are allowed and always should be allowed. If you don't like working like a team, it is your problem so don't blame us for what you lack. I didn't even need to tell anyone anything today, in fact I was twice late due to delay in broadcast and by the time I said it Bono was through so. Team interest is always above interest of individual, you may share that philosophy or not, but don't blame us for it.

Ondrej, I'm not blaming you and your team for team orders or things like that.. Wanted to explain that, the way you blame Patrick for that he was holding up Bono, to help Morgan or Gergo, it's identical what you are doing. Would be the same if Patrick had some problems with the gas or something like this and ofc he would holding up the opponents for team's proud.

What it is doing for you, Pat? Sir you are the one that is being scrutinised not everyone else. You can't force blame on to others that is a mistake of yours.

It could be put down to unsportsmanlike conduct.

you made every people lose times , imo you should have not race at all from when you saw you had wrong fuel but
in my view , you just tried to be on the broadcast as maximum as you could but that was a big fail lololol

From where you know what he thinks or he wants, this is bulshit what you want to think, not what Patrick wanted to do. So you can't prove that he wanted to holding up the leaders or he had some problems.

I don't excuse him for his moves, but still he has rights and can't be treated like this by everyone here. There are penalties after each race, then give him a penalty, not to ban him like а stray dog.

The silverstone GP had a nice ending touch as well. Letting others pass to claim the victory. alonso massa style 2010

Yeah, that was another thing, that can hurt the name of the FSR. Was it correct? Spectators wanted to see a real fight for the win, not a team-order comedy. I think it had done nearly as much damage to the community, as Patrick did today.

But, as I said, it was an ugly move, but it wasn't against the rules.

Funny post : don't take it too seriously

then give him a penalty, not to ban him like а stray dog.

OVXTD.gif

NO ! Patrick did it again !

Hello to all. I just want to write that I talked with Ernesto, as this topic is getting..hot :) and i'm a NetRex'er; he can't reply in this moment, but tomorrow he will be at home. I would write more but my english isn't very good, and I don't want to be misunderstood.

I hope that discussion will tone down a little bit, just that;). Thank you.

From where you know what he thinks or he wants, this is bulshit what you want to think, not what Patrick wanted to do. So you can't prove that he wanted to holding up the leaders or he had some problems.

I don't excuse him for his moves, but still he has rights and can't be treated like this by everyone here. There are penalties after each race, then give him a penalty, not to ban him like а stray dog.

You just need to check his cornering speeds / laptimes to see that he was doing it on purpose. So yes, it can be proved. Easily, in fact. Don't let your team colors ignore what happened.

About what Mikko did, in fact he can do what he did. It's the responsability of the race director to control what's happening on track, and defend the league's interest. You guys are trying to defend something that doesn't have any possible defense...

The question who was held up and who profited from this doesn´t matter at all.

Also what happens in other racing situations is something you can like or not, if a teammate or sister teammate is let by for being faster/on a different strategy/has new tyres, that´s up to the team or driver how to handle it, any driver with sense will not hold up a teammate who is behind for any of those reasons. Of course the same doesn´t apply to someone from another team. That´s part of the game, of course anyone can be free to like it or not like it. Having sister team gives a certain advantage of course, and I think everyone, including me, agrees it´s not ideal to have them, but afterall there were years when these teams were the ones carrying on the spirit of FSR providing fantastic seasons, when the interest of other teams wasn´t there. And if a driver decides to fall back positions to be allowed to race in the division he started the season in, it´s a hard decision to take for someone, it may look bad as well, but it´s not forbidden. If someone has done something wrong in the past he was always given an appropriate penalty.

However all the above isn´t related to what happened today, if you wish to discuss them it shouldn´t be mixed with this. And of course we also welcome discussions about such matters in our general forum where everyone can express their feeling about it.

What happened today is someone decided to start a race he can´t finish, which shows a big disrespect to every other driver and every one of those people who work on putting up these races, produce content for it and try to make it nice to watch for people. Certainly there is no enjoyment in watching that, it´s actually annoying as it takes away from other things happening where drivers might be actually fighting for a result. During the race, after maybe getting bored he decided not to drive his possible speed anymore but interfered with others races even more creating dangerous situations which could have easily ended in a crash and possibly ruining many hours of work for several drivers for absolutely nothing.

It is simply an act of disrespect to the league i haven´t seen for some years and hoped to never see again.

I completely agree with the decision taken by Mikko during the race as such a situation doesn´t need to carry on, and the commentators did a great job dealing with a rather confusing situation at times.

in f1 its forbidden to do so but if there isnt a rule here that says its not allowed to start a race knowing you cant finish duo fuel consumption than you guys should learn from this and create a rule so it never happens again, punishing someone for something that has not been mentioned is something only a nutter would do even in a situation like this. To get back to gosbee in silverstone, i think any outside spectator would have been like :/ seeing that finish and any outside spectator in the hungarian gp would have rather be like :o I rather feel betrayed as a spectator seeing a driver pull over to let another take the victory than someone who just wants to have a fun race for half distance. Still as Kunkel said its the drivers decesions but again if there isnt a rule you cant start with zero fuel than please stop pointing fingers and change the rulebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies