Race #08, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, despite the shennanigans i was very happy with a podium finish as i usually suck so hard at this track and have luck on about the same level :D.

The race for the last podium spot was looking tight all race as I reckoned anyone from Gergo down to Samuel could have had a shot at it, but we did a really good job on the strategy and the team got me on the right tires at the right time and I was really happy with how i drove especially the 3rd stint which was the most crucial one as I could then maximise the softs with the low fuel which always feels good :p

Top job again from the whole team except our lazy manager who did nothing all week except sunbathe.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time on an idiot like you (de jong), sorry I can't come up with a more suiting word, but taking certain sportsmanship out of this, do you think it is normal to intentionally start on low fuel, pass everyone and when you get bored of leading start interfering with race leaders? Changing their order and I am very sure it was gonna end up in a big crash, he was already ready to pass Bono, luckily at that moment he was kicked from the server. He would keep passing Bono, maybe Morand too, slow them down, or just slow Bono down and keep messing with the race lead until he would have to retire. I think if you don't admit this is completely wrong then you should serve the same penalty as de Wit as you are another potential threat in the future, not respecting any sort of common sense.

Another issue is the damage to FSR as Nick has just mentioned. This looks so bad from every angle, its potentially very tragic for FSR so hopefully those first 20 laps are somehow left out from the highlights at least. If I was a spectator I wouldn't watch such bs again. There can be controversies, drama and accidents, loved and hated drivers but all of that, if anything, helps FSR to stay interesting in my view, what happened yesterday is however something completely different. I hope you 2 are happy with yourselves.
i dont mind you calling me an idiot can i call you sweetheart? good. Listen sweetheart, i have a better attempt trying to let an autistic person see my point than you guys or maybe thats just something you will learn at an older age of yourselfs. anyway another attempt: there is no specific rule that doesnt allow patrick to start with lower fuel, be it by an order from the team or without it's irrelevant. Please admins just make a rule its forbidden to start a race knowingly you cant finish it during fuel consumption. happy now sweetheart? i warn you guys..... next time ill use the chewbakka defense!

there is no specific rule that doesnt allow patrick to start with lower fuel, be it by an order from the team or without it's irrelevant.

But there are enough rules to penalize morons.

I will repeat again my question:

Can you tell us what happened between your 1,21s on laps 14-15 (Bono and Morgan doing 1,24s...) and your slow pace on laps 18-19, when you were in front of the race leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back