RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This is my skin for the event ... if more are using their skins i can create a skin pack
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57156690/Jorge.rar

2012-02-28_00003.jpg

Liam Fassam said:
it was rather fummy Jim!
Does your boom mike move? I move mine out of the way to avoid that happening

It was distracting Jim but Liam is right when he said it was funny. Kicking you from team speak was not the only reason I quit the race. You gotta admit this is rather funny...
It's given me the giggles again just hearing it again!

And that was without the aforementioned chipmonk!

Oh and I would like it noted that I'm not happy with being represented like an idiot in this.
The only time I'm clearly heard amoungst these well educated and serious gentlemen, I'm heard making the sound of "DUUUGGGGHHHHHH"

i have update the top post with the track we'll be using, i choose this one cause it have everything, slow and fast curve, slow and fast chicanes, some bumps, a long straight line and you have to use the curbs in many places so a good track to learn to setup a car.

i have update the top post with the track we'll be using, i choose this one cause it have everything, slow and fast curve, slow and fast chicanes, some bumps, a long straight line and you have to use the curbs in many places so a good track to learn to setup a car.

If it's good enough to break the latest "lotus" *cough* F1 car, it's good enough for me to learn how to setup up one that doesn't break.

Good choice! (mostly cos I was thinking of it too am I'm always right).

I knocked Jim off the circuit on lap 6. The breathing was annoying me but I did not knock him off the circuit on purpose.

As you can see from the video below it took me one lap to let him have his place back. Sorry about that Jim. He flashed his lights in acknowledgement and so did I. I had to let Scott follow through. I wish I had let Jim through earlier; I may not have had to let Scott through.

I then got this stop go even though I had at least one wheel on the white line. It is a slight bug of the track and something to watch out for. Also notice that my live fraps recording says lap 10 but the replay is wrong and says lap 12 (which is the lap I held down the esc key and quit the race to go and kick Jim from the Race07 part of teamspeak).

Dave i dont see your name in MY posts but ty for the apology. Thats the trolls posts not mine.

Rules are not administered as previously pointed out. I see nothing vindictive, harse critism at most and i wont change that opinion untill proven otherwise, hell we even had a random enter our event race and knock us over the other night yet admin? Nope. Response in forums about it? Nope.

Dan i beleive i was on the racing line tbh, Not the corner to overtake on either is it. Id have let u passed at a safer pointas my ideology is if i see a guy behind me who in quali is seconds faster id rather let u pass than well look at what happened??, if more thought this way there would be less incidents, why race someone who is seconds faster? I see too many try and do it. ty for the apology tho, i have two grievances and that isnt one of them.

The only thing to come out of negative but constructive posts are positive changes, most times!! But trolls trying to provoke me futher are ok? I think not.

As for new comers id rather be honest than tell lies, then let them make there own minds up.

I find it disrespectful to Rd members not to know the track, practice ya laps and enter with a decent understanding of your laps times and track, which from the looks of it alot didnt do.

If you have any problems with anything said here ill be happy to sort it out in pm's.

Thanks guys, the racing was super.
A lot of cut and thrusting in the first race where i gained 3rd spot. With only one lap left, i was surprised by a manuvre by Kevin (i think) in a tight bend and over reacted trying to defend my position, resulting in spinning out. Needless to say, i ended in 7th position....:oops: .

Pole position in race 2....:) Got away well till that alien from the planet of Neptonusty, blew past me and left me and everyone else for dead. From then on i drove a very fast and steady race to end up 2nd...

Guys, my only gripe is with these who leave the server prematurely, after spinning, or cannot get a good position. Geez people, learn to persevere more. Only six finished in race 2.:(

Hopefully till the next one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play