RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Uh, no... I'm quicker to stand up for RD than anyone in particular, as the best online racing I've had has been here. I claim tilt because there's occasions during the race where you managed to spin without anyone else around. As for corner cutting, well... I don't know anything about that. *shrugs* Nor do I know anything about ramming, as these are two things I didn't notice once from where I'm sitting. There was a few bumps, sure, but nothing I'd regard as malicious.

Uh, no... I'm quicker to stand up for RD than anyone in particular, as the best online racing I've had has been here. I claim tilt because there's occasions during the race where you managed to spin without anyone else around. As for corner cutting, well... I don't know anything about that. *shrugs* Nor do I know anything about ramming, as these are two things I didn't notice once from where I'm sitting. There was a few bumps, sure, but nothing I'd regard as malicious.

If your blind why race? If your too ignorant yet so arrogant to claim nothing seen do you not WATCH replays? again more verbal diarrhoea.

:confused: Uhhh... I scanned through the replay, yeah. Watching from your view, I did see a lot of accidents.

Although I did make one mistake. I didn't notice Marius at the beginning running into the back of you. But even that didn't look malicious. More like he wasn't expecting you to be that slow off the line. Then again, it looks like you weren't either. :p

Actually, I see what you mean now, Andy. A track map in replays would certainly be useful, leave me looking a lot less silly. :p

Replay of R1

391 - Dave Flower cuts turn 2. Looks like an honest mistake to me, although possibly worth an advantage.
638 - Dave Flower misses turn 2 again. Long, black tire marks on the road, then across the sand. Does lightning strike in the same place twice? Either way, he certainly didn't get an advantage this time, as the gap between Andy and Dave opened up further.
889 - Dave Flower misses turn 2 again.
1674 - Dave Flower misses turn 2 again.

And that's just one corner. What went wrong, Dave? :confused:

512 - Incidents like this is what I mean about being on tilt. It looks like a mistake made by a frustrated person pushing their luck. Especially as you spin another 360 degrees before carrying on.

OK Guys, here's the rules you agreed to race under when you signed up, if you have a beef, contact Yves!!!

5. If an accident occurs continue the race normally, and try to discuss the incident with the other driver after the race. Normally it will be an accident and both parties can resolve it in a friendly way. If you feel stressed out by an accident always take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident (often it is not what you originally thought), and if needed, try to discuss it by PM or MSN. If you cannot solve an incident yourself contact a staffmember that organized your race and send them all the needed information (pictures or movies of the accident are a must).
6. Do not make abusive or angry posts in the forum. Comments which note the accident in a respectful manner are ok and encouraged so everybody can learn from it. We are all here to have fun and improve our driving

Original post deleted by moderator (I have no problem with that).

I was making a race video and noticed 'learnings' for drivers. I should have used PM to depart these learnings if I did not wish to do an incident report (which I didn't). Sorry moderator and sorry affected drivers. This will not happen again.

Well stay tuned i have improved ALOT, i borrowed the setup Kennett made and its great :) It´s all about 2 balls and some guts to ripped of in 5 min ;)

5:10,7 is my new record :)
good time there,my 20's is on default Nordschliefe and i can improve that with about 3-4sec..then i need to go to setup(haven't done a setup in quite a long while,hope i can rember)but stilll that is damn fast,congrats

p.s.> can u borow me that setup?
p.s.>mr. Javanainen with u i raced my first race in RD,and u trashed the field:),a fond memory,cheers

Oh dear always one! Rule qouting time!? Ok here is two more for everyone...

If you hit another driver during a casual club race and disadvantage him, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

No deliberate cutting of the track, two wheels on the track at all times. The white or yellow lines mark the edge of the road: don't cross them.

I still see corner cutters racing here constantly doin it so rules arent quite rules are they!

Marcus im glad you actually saw a lil of what im refering too, though you missed the ones i shall detial at some point, From quali to race i said, Dan watson ruined my quali with awful clues to wat brakes are, then as u can see above claims it again in the race with another driver, Dan should have learned that from ruinin my quali!

And of course plenty make mistakes and im far from exculded from them as you irrelavantly point out i spun yet caused no bother to anyone else.

Most of the second half of the grid need to gain experience of racing in mp and i say alot shouldnt be racing extremes on such a track, thats my opinion anyway.
Lik i say ill name and shame and complain and prob wont be racing here much unless Rd get my repect back on claims on moderated clean racing that i have seen both rules above go unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes