1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E: Bathurst Reality Check Video ft Audi R8 GT LMS Ultra

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bram, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Me like...i start saying this alot this year....
  3. Looks great but I don't see the car jumping around over the bumps on the sim.
  4. Looks good, except it should be more bumpy..
  5. Hahaha I just realized I copied the previous comment xD unintentionally.. Proves that sim people see the same problems xD
  6. Stelios

Premium Member

The video is nice, since the game and the real thing seem to be in sync. This alone tells me that Simbin are doing something right. But when i try the open beta i am a little disappointed by the whole feeling.
  7. And ppl complane the cockpit shakes.
  8. Btw, anyone notice the real one is driven by an ASS xD
  9. I like it when can I have it
  10. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Real car Sound,Incredible !!
  11. You can have it now, R3E is in Open Beta now so anyone can play. However, Bathurst isn't one of the free tracks and nor is the Audi a free car, so you'll have to purchase them.
  12. Feels very good to me. There's lots of adjustments you can make to get the feel just right.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I must say that this looks impressive.
    I've been waiting an eternity for a good (and legal) version of Bathurst for SimRacing, this looks like it has finally arrived. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I want to be able to race at Bathurst in a Racedepartment organised Racing Club multiplayer environment. I'm not interested in hotlapping offline or on-line hotlap competitions (especially if I have to pay significant $'s to do it), and this part still seems unclear to me about RRE. So I think I'll continue to wait and see how the Multiplayer aspect of this new Sim develops.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. just my five cents Warren, we're soulmates after all :)
    • Like Like x 1