- New shader adjustments rear traction strap
- Fixes on aero, differential and alignment
- New baseline setup

V0.8.1
- New sunshade shader settings
- Update skins
- Update templates

V0.8
- Known issues: Former driver, no damage glazing.
- Passage of all textures into DDS conforming to AC.
- Optimization...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! The RPM gauge is flickering a lot when driving, as well as other textures. Is it my GPU or a mod issue?
If you're driving on a big track... It could be you're outside of a physical 16km x 16km physics limit,
as that produces that dashboard flickering.
My Pacific Coast track is slightly outside this limit, and makes instruments flicker for a km or so....
If you were driving on a large track... try a standard Kunos track and see if it still flickers :)

If you're driving on a big track... It could be you're outside of a physical 16km x 16km physics limit,
as that produces that dashboard flickering.
My Pacific Coast track is slightly outside this limit, and makes instruments flicker for a km or so....
If you were driving on a large track... try a standard Kunos track and see if it still flickers :)

Yes, with standard track Kunos, i have the problem only on Nordschleife.

Yes, with standard track Kunos, i have the problem only on Nordschleife.
Yeah Nords is pretty much on the physics limit I think...
Something to do with the physics values getting more approximated the further from the track models origin point 0,0,0
AC isn't the only game to have limits like this, shame but it is what it is I guess...

Great updates here :thumbsup:
But the front feels so extremely light. Feels more like a Porsche with the engine on the rear axle but not so much like a mid-engine car. Maybe thats just me tho :D

new update 0.8.6 on ACM Forum

At the start the mod was developped on the base of GT3 Kunos car tyres as we missed informations about this matter.
Afterwards, it turned out that those GT3 Kunos tyres were not really appropriate for this car.
After some searches, we were able to gather more infos about this specific tyre which was developped by Michelin for this RS01. ;)

Changelog:

tyres.ini:
RS01 Trophy specific tyres: Only one compound available... S9L
Michelin developped a specific Slick tyre for RS01 Trophy car, the S9L. This one is meant for a 70°C to 105°C compound temperature and from 15°C to 35°C air temperature.
Minimum cold pressure of 20psi, optimum warm pression of 31psi.
This tyre had to be able to endure a 45min race while keeping the behaviour of a medium tyre. Its classification in Michelin catalogue is in the Hard class.

Source: Michelin

- New LUT files for the performances of these new tyres, new wear and temperature curves.

car.ini
- Inertia improvement
- Corrected steering (STEER_LOCK, STEER_RATIO, LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO )
- FFMULT adjustment
- Corrected PICKUP_FRONT_HEIGHT and PICKUP_REAR_HEIGHT

Suspensions.ini:
- Modified various necessary settings due to the changes made

Sound:
- adjusted sound level balance

Pset will update the first post when he has time to do it ;)

Could you please fix the mirrors in this car?
I see this with many mod cars unfortunately - both outside mirrors have the wrong aspect ratio (squashing the image) and have a very low resolution compared to the rear view camera LCD in the center).

Also I have found that a complete field of 24 cars in the pit lane will be VERY taxing on performance.
My frame rate will be in the low 30's when leaving the pit with all cars in the pit lane.

Normally I have 65+ FPS all around the track.

Is it possible that the car uses 4K textures by any chance (I usually have a lot of issues with 4K texture mod cars, causing low frame rate and always install 2K texture liveries).

I don't have any issues with Kunos standard content.

It is a great driving car - I am looking forward to the upcoming SRS season, using this mod car ;-)
I hope these small issues can be fixed with the next patch (the mirrors being the biggest issue).

Btw - the current baseline setup is pretty tricky, the car being VERY nervous off throttle corner turn in.

Keep up the great work - with those issues fixed above I would easily give it a 4 1/2 star rating - a 5 star rating when the light switch would do a little more than changing the LCD texture (light up the headlight indicator too and change the LCD "light on" texture, and switching the center console control back lights on/off with the headlight switch)

Pset updated R.S.01 by acm modding team with a new update entry:

Update V0.8.6

- tires.ini: Specific tires RS01 Trophy:
Michelin to develloped a slick tire specifically for the RS01 Trophy, the S9L.
This tire can be used from 70 ° to 105 ° for the gum temperature and from 15 ° to 35 ° for the air temp.
The minimum cold pressure is 20psi, the optimum hot pressure is 31psi.
This tire should be able to hold a 45min run while having the behavior of a medium tire,
it is classified in the catalog Michelin in the hards.
Source Michelin

-New LUT files for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ A3DR :
That's pretty shitty review there man.
I know you also make cars, how would you feel if someone give you "feedback" like this. In all honesty... I don't see any of the "problems" you mention in your review. But ok, you're world class modder uhh, you got X-rays eyes... :sick:
You can't be simply ...jealous. Can you ? :):rolleyes:

@ Pset :
Thanks for this mod mate. :thumbsup:
Car looks great, don't mind the haters, keep up with your work and with some furter potential improvements.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back