Resource icon

Cars R.S.01 by acm modding team 0.8.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Dirk Steffen I have updated the mirror's as much as I can, indeed it was an incorrect texture being used. If the Aspect Ratio is incorrect, I cannot do this, as this will be a 3d model issue.

I will speak to Pat after he has tested what I have sent him.

Thanks for your comments re Ginetta :thumbsup:

Hey thats nice, even if just the resolution is brought to Kunos specs with the aspect ratio fix it would be already a major improvement.

May Pat is willing to solve the aspect ratio if you tickle him kindly ;-) ?
I am sure this car will be so much better with the physics fixes and better mirrors.

There was a season @ SRS with this car and it was a blast! I would love to drive it again.

Hi everybody,
I am currently busy testing the version of Shaun, very well done! :thumbsup: but it's you who will judge :p

At the same time, although I'm not specialized in 3d, I try to fix these mirrors and I think I'll make it.
After all, i was able to optimize the kn5, and scale the textures on 3d objects is relatively simple to do.

more news in the early evening ;)

Pset has been notified of this next update of course.
After Pat's news he'll update this thread as soon as possible.... at the latest tomorrow anyway. ;)

yep,

and I managed to rescale the mirrors :roflmao:
Before
acs_2017_10_15_18_23_07_302-jpg.216793

After
abayx0djznf449tzg.jpg

Hello guys,

v0.8.7 arrives very soon, after some last minute physical adjustment and after discussion with Shaun, the mod will have its functional headlights. But out of respect for reality, only cars equipped with headlights in real will be able to display them in game. For your skins, if you want the functional headlights, you just need to copy the texture "phares .dds" present for example in the skins ACM in your skin folder and you will then get this result:
v6dmbjndf78b74fzg.jpg

2 new team skins 2016 are added:
Strakka Racing by @bm91
712xbssv3o4k4uazg.jpg

and V8 racing, Carmen Jorda livery by me
jc9bxiyesi8dfs8zg.jpg

I'm waiting for a final opinion from Shaun before releasing this version;)

:( sorry, I'm aware that uv mapping is not the best :cautious: but it's not me who made the 3d. there are actually several areas on the car that distortion the texture, I am sad but can not do anything without the help of body who should review its mapping. The solution, could be to use "photoshop extended" which allows to texture in 3d.

Pset updated R.S.01 by acm modding team with a new update entry:

Shaun Clarke Update

- Fix on mirrors (adjusted resolution)
- Editing front lights texture for flagship feature in game
- 2 Skin team 2016 added: Strakka racing by bm91 RD, V8 racing livery Carmen Jorda
- Fix by Shaun Clark:
-Steering Ratio
-Steering Lock
-Steering Linnear
-FFB
-Packer Range
-Aero and wing settings
-HAVE
-Brakes
-Gearing
-Engine.lut
-Power.lut
-Setup file
-Lights.ini
-Digitial Instruments (depending on Youtube video) or Ash Sutton and Max Verstappen
-Camera (F6)
-corrective on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

:confused: I do not understand this error ... I took the data folder of Shaun to create the data.acd, I did not think that these files were modified :mad:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back