proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your feedback, all CSP related tyre behavior might not work correct since it probably need some adaption in code depending how it's done.

Display of the temperature would of course be possible but will require a new display mode. I have no direct plans to update app at the moment but it's not impossible in future. However at least in vanilla AC, these values do leave some wishes when it comes to realistic behavior.

That is room for improvements when it comes to explanation of features, and the pictures looks very bad in dark theme as well. At the moment there is no plans for any update, but it might happen in the future.
Hi Jens Roos
I made a white background

Attachments

• pro_01.png
    pro_01.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 83
  • pro_04.png
    pro_04.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 94
  • pro_05.png
    pro_05.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 80
  • pro_06.png
    pro_06.png
    40 KB · Views: 70
  • pro_07.png
    pro_07.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 70
  • pro_08.png
    pro_08.png
    100 KB · Views: 67
  • pro_09.png
    pro_09.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 85
@Jens Roos here's a UI Folder that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with this: I'm working on a car mod so it doesn't have a data.acd file yet.
ProTyres will fail to load the values, giving this error:
proTyres: CURVE: content/cars/wip_car/data/_not_set_
proTyres: WEAR: content/cars/wip_car/data/_not_set_
proTyres: ERROR processing tyre compound data from settings, ini or lut files

Tyres.ini file have references to the compounds value for temperatures and wear, so I don't know what to do now, since I also got the same problem on the older version 1.5.5. Also, the game calculates the values just fine. Is there something I have to set up manually somewhere?

EDIT1: it's something that has to do with my mod itself inside the tyres.ini file, I'll update again when I figure out what it is.

EDIT2: no it's not fault of my mod.
I've found a bug: it will fail to load the curves and thus to work, if PRESSURE_IDEAL is not an integer value, but decimal. I had it to 16.5. With 16 it works fine. @Jens Roos I think it's not a hard fix, if it is then I can live with it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back