PC1 Project CARS Screenshots

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Slightly Mad Studios' Head of Development Ian Bell unveiled a new render of their upcoming community funded simulation game C.A.R.S.. The render is showing a Le Mans Protoype Audi R18 TDI in a fictional livery.
audi.jpg

Although the idea of Community Assisted Race Sim sounds very innovative and spectacular there are still a lot of questions unanswered. We hope to have more insights on this upcoming simulation soon.

In the meantime enjoy some other screenshots on the forum.

Would you be interested in funding a developer and in exchange have your say in the development process of the product. Or is it just a tactic to get a studio funded that lacks a publisher/investor?
via: nogrip & virtualr

The game looks good, both from a resolution POV an also from a 3D modelling POV, for example, some of GTR cars/mods have half decent 3D modeling{external view in replay}, though many cockpits are lacking resolution, but pcars DTM cockpit whilst still darker than I'd like, looks next gen without question.

I cant help but feel somewhat cheated that I never bought or had the chance to buy RBR, from what I have read over the years and seen it seems the best Rally Sim to date yes ?
It's by far the best rally sim. Or the only even.

You can still get it, I got mine for around 5€ off eBay, brand new, in a box.
Anyway, we're still using it here, club rallies every Monday/Tuesday, and even a Rally Championship :D

Gone too far off topic now, sorry. -> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/richard-burns-rally.137/

FWIW, I too was impressed by the detailed underside when I first saw the image.

I would say RBR is a sim that every body should own even if you dont like rallying...
As Senad has stated so many times ( and correctly so) nothing comes close even now...

But back on topic... these pictures as just so good....:)
And like many others i cant wait for it release...

This are the best modelled upside-down cars I've ever seen, usually you find no detail at all there.

Agreed. I was trying these Nascar beauties last night and they are very well detailed. I am liking them.

And I can vouch for RBR still being the best rally race sim ever made. The physics in that are so fantastic. Just love it. But it is hard to master.

Agreed. I was trying these Nascar beauties last night and they are very well detailed. I am liking them.

And I can vouch for RBR still being the best rally race sim ever made. The physics in that are so fantastic. Just love it. But it is hard to master.

My internet was down yesterday and I was forced to do something else than playing rF2 or pCARS so I ended up playing RBR for the first time in over a year ... that game rocks! It's so brutally hard without beeing unfair. If you make a misstake then it is on you only, not some wonky physics or any cheating AI. Love it!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.